• Thread starter TheShroomsDidIt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheShroomsDidIt

20230412 171624

E

elusiveshame

I agree with this. Domes are for clones.

I haven’t used domes on my clones 😅 only time I use domes is when it looks like the seedling is struggling, otherwise I don’t use them for weed.

2Bad

2Bad

I haven’t used domes on my clones 😅 only time I use domes is when it looks like the seedling is struggling, otherwise I don’t use them for weed.
Well what kind do you do? I do mine in peat pellets. Everytime I take my domes off before day 10 they die. Any tips?

P

PopPop67

This is a interesting grow. I will follow your grow from here on. Never seen a plant started training the way you did. I have never started to train a plant so young.

E

elusiveshame

Well what kind do you do? I do mine in peat pellets. Everytime I take my domes off before day 10 they die. Any tips?
I soak them for a few hours in a glass of water (between 4-8 hours, just the lower part where the roots will grow from), then I put them into a solo cup of happy frog. Done 5 this way so far, only 1 didn’t survive, but I may have acted too early on that one. The first one I did is now flowering, and the last 3 I did I just gave to my friends last weekend, all 3 were 2 nodes so they were strong enough and grew since they were planted.

As for watering - treated them as if they weren’t clones and watered as normally as I do with non-clones.

T

TheShroomsDidIt

I'm just in disbelief anyone actually commented on this thread finally 🤣

T

TheShroomsDidIt

You still moving these outdoors? Direct sun will wilt them if not hardened off. A couple days in shade or partial shade adjusts them to sunlight. Good work so far.
Thanks homie, yeah they still going outside. I'm putting up my fence now. I'm gonna make sure to situate them with some shade for the first couple weeks outside. I'm about to be starting 30 more in solo cups. I just bought another light on 420 sale. Plan is to have all these plants outside may 7 and then start the 30 under the two lights till June 7th then send them outside

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Are you growing yours in happy frog only? That's what I'm trying and it's growing well for me.

20230424 181541
T

TheShroomsDidIt

Are you growing yours in happy frog only? That's what I'm trying and it's growing well for me.
I started the glookies in happy frog, after a couple weeks I transplanted into ocean forest with Gia 444 photo plus worm castings perlite. I been watering with recharge. If u go back in the grow diary you will see the evolution of all this

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I started the glookies in happy frog, after a couple weeks I transplanted into ocean forest with Gia 444 photo plus worm castings perlite. I been watering with recharge. If u go back in the grow diary you will see the evolution of all this
Yes I was reading and catching up on your grow. Thank you for replying.

Madbud

Madbud

Picked up a couple of these at walmart today $6/bag, 1.6 ec at around 800 ppm, 6.7ish pH. Add some perlite and mycorrhizae, should be good to go for transplant.
6A307495 8A16 41ED 8A8F B3AF75D83EB7

T

TheShroomsDidIt

Picked up a couple of these at walmart today $6/bag, 1.6 ec at around 800 ppm, 6.7ish pH. Add some perlite and mycorrhizae, should be good to go for transplant.View attachment 1957592
Thanks man that's gonna save me alot of money, ocean forest runs like 25 a 1.5 cubic foot bag where I'm from so even ten bags is a pretty big investment. If I can use this with gaia and mycorhiza that would be awesome

Madbud

Madbud

Thanks man that's gonna save me alot of money, ocean forest runs like 25 a 1.5 cubic foot bag where I'm from so even ten bags is a pretty big investment. If I can use this with gaia and mycorhiza that would be awesome
Typical peat base +

T

TheShroomsDidIt

1.5 cu ft is around 38 qts, so maybe ffof is a better deal than these 8 qt bags.
Oh shit lol didn't see the size 😅 yeah I wish I had enough to just get a skid and be done with it. I don't have money like that so I just buy like 5 bags whenever I get paid and add them to the stash for when I will need them. So far the ocean forest been doing its thing. No complaints on that

Top Bottom