First closet grow 315w CDL

• Thread starter slow06gto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

slow06gto

Thanks for the headsup! Those look like the Welthink ballasts which have, as far as I can tell, horrendous reviews. I decided to go with a standard Phillips 220V ballast + a step down transformer. Wish me luck!

Our Grobal 315w Ceramic Metal Halides...Full Spectrum t12 philips elite agro(only CMH made for horticulture) with 4year bulb life..All products UL/ETL listed...Large increase in yeilds, resin production, terps and flavornoids...Best balance of UV-A-B-C noticing the UV-C is helping significantly with people having mold and PM problems, Highest PAR per watt bulb on the market today with incredible light penetration...Our hoods are the only purposed build using CAD software and an electrical engineer for the 315w CMH on the market, unvented and unsheilded because the bulbs run so cool resulting cutting cooling on commercial grows in half therefore significantly decreasing power consumption and not having light loss due to dirty lenses...The ballast are low frequency digital ballast (plug n play) that run at less than 1.4amps and use 240V OR 120V plugs...Also we don't know why yet as we have some leads but "we" in the CMH community have been noticing a significant decrease in flower time...55-60 day strains coming down in 42-45 day...65-70 day finishing in 52-55 and I mean FINISHED resulting in extra harvests a year...So higher yeilds, resin, terp, and flavornoid production, with decrease power consumption and decreased flower time...Sounds to good to be true I know...For example we just fitted one of the top dispensaries here in Colorado with 24 of our 315w CMH's(7,560w) in place of 8 1000w's...On their run (designer strains) with our new setup they increased their yeilds buy 10+ pounds with NO Co2!!! Cut their cooling in half and harevested the crop over 10 days earlier...Since then we have built out 5 more rooms 2 rooms were fitted with 24 lights that had 8 1000w as well then 3 new rooms with 30+ lightss...Their harvest/numbers are all MMED verified...These lights are great for growing great hash making buds so I have been reaching out to many hash makers...Hit me with any questions or if you are looking for proof...So yes they can run 120V

Coir

Coir

Our Grobal 315w Ceramic Metal Halides...Full Spectrum t12 philips elite agro(only CMH made for horticulture) with 4year bulb life..All products UL/ETL listed...Large increase in yeilds, resin production, terps and flavornoids...Best balance of UV-A-B-C noticing the UV-C is helping significantly with people having mold and PM problems, Highest PAR per watt bulb on the market today with incredible light penetration...Our hoods are the only purposed build using CAD software and an electrical engineer for the 315w CMH on the market, unvented and unsheilded because the bulbs run so cool resulting cutting cooling on commercial grows in half therefore significantly decreasing power consumption and not having light loss due to dirty lenses...The ballast are low frequency digital ballast (plug n play) that run at less than 1.4amps and use 240V OR 120V plugs...Also we don't know why yet as we have some leads but "we" in the CMH community have been noticing a significant decrease in flower time...55-60 day strains coming down in 42-45 day...65-70 day finishing in 52-55 and I mean FINISHED resulting in extra harvests a year...So higher yeilds, resin, terp, and flavornoid production, with decrease power consumption and decreased flower time...Sounds to good to be true I know...For example we just fitted one of the top dispensaries here in Colorado with 24 of our 315w CMH's(7,560w) in place of 8 1000w's...On their run (designer strains) with our new setup they increased their yeilds buy 10+ pounds with NO Co2!!! Cut their cooling in half and harevested the crop over 10 days earlier...Since then we have built out 5 more rooms 2 rooms were fitted with 24 lights that had 8 1000w as well then 3 new rooms with 30+ lightss...Their harvest/numbers are all MMED verified...These lights are great for growing great hash making buds so I have been reaching out to many hash makers...Hit me with any questions or if you are looking for proof...So yes they can run 120V

Pricing?

S

slow06gto

$415 plus tax n shipping for full package...Price drops on orders over 10 and significant drops on large orders for commercial facilities...Recommend a 2-1 relacement per 1000w...So the upfront on the lights maybe be more but what you are saving in cooling, maintenance, and gaining in shorter flower time, better quality weed and yeilds will make up for it right away

B

basement bob

Farmer's take heed.

I've done business with Grobal before.

They are the sketchy filth of the industry.

I bought some ballasts through them. They originally recommended the DNA ballasts, or the hummingbirds as I call them. I've got a dozen I bought through them. They are not good. They die.

Them they tell me I need to upgrade to the new Grobal model. This is the right one I'm told. For sure this time. Nope, not again. They use irradiator hoods, crappy Welthink ballasts and stupid mogul socket adapters. Crappy. Unfortunately they are young and naive and think that screwing people over will profit them.

And whatever you do, DON'T let them "Watch" your garden.
Death sentence.

PM me for questions or details. These two hacks operate out of Boulder and Denver.

They have adds on Craigslist too.
Save yourself the time and get the Philips SS LEC 315W.

IT WORKS!!!

PHILIPS TESTED IT!

How long will Grobal be in business? Not long enough to warranty anything.

Sorry for the rant, I just don't want anyone else getting taken for the proverbial ride

Bob

B

basement bob

Thanks for the headsup! Those look like the Welthink ballasts which have, as far as I can tell, horrendous reviews. I decided to go with a standard Phillips 220V ballast + a step down transformer. Wish me luck!

Those are the Welthink's. You can get them for as little as $56 if you buy a pallet (144) of them. Check Alibaba or Ali express.

Now go to Craigslist in Denver and google Grobal......

YEP! Same grey, crappy ballasts. At least DNA had the dignity to get there name printed on them (before re-selling them as an innovative NEW product. LOL)

I emailed there "Sales" rep and he said "What's your point?" in reference to the idea that they are selling Welthink ballasts as there own.

Classy. What happened to your first business? Grobal Enterprises? Or was it Entprises? Because that's how it's spelled on your card....
Oh yeah, now its Grobal Distribution. Right.

Anthony needs to grow up, Brian should find someone intelligent with less rat-like features and demeanor.

Once again, I've got emails and conversations to back this up. Please don't spend your money on them. You will regret it. They will not.

Bob

S

slow06gto

This is not my company as I am just a one salesman that reps them...As basement bob stated we have made many changes over the years...I'm sorry you got the wrong stuff but CMH lighting for horticulture is very new...Our new hoods, digital ballast are the way to go...The ballast are red and do say grobal on them...DNA??? Hahaha!!! We just had our first trade show and there wasn't one CMH company that could compare...People came by with PAR readers and spectrometers trying to prove us wrong...All numbers legit...Do more research before bad mouthing a company that has grown tons...You are speakin on years ago...Companies grow and change...You go with what you want...We'll see who's shining in the end

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

@basement bob double check what chu sayin...just picked up 25 grobals after touring a facility exclusively using them, already have them up and running and definitely stay right on par with summit units. Stoked to grow some flower under these.

J

jinxjj

Another issue, in order to protect distributors' profits, welthink China factory refuse any orders directly, please buy from distributors.
lol, you could walk into a million other factories with one of their ballasts in hand and say make me 2000 units of this, if someone wants a cheap version its easily attainable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom