First Diarie....grow With Me

• Thread starter Eyegethi420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eyegethi420

Eyegethi420

Hello fellow farmers newbie grower here excited to do my first diarie. Like the title says grow with me(or me being a noob let me grow with you. Constructive criticism is certainly welcome...it's kinda why I'm doing this diarie...so if anyone sees anything I'm doing wrong or something I could do better please let me know. if anyone does have suggestions it be really cool if you could show examples of your set up and how the topic at hand could be done better..GROW WITH ME literally and metaphorically

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
my best advice is to keep it simple or the KISS method = Keep it simple stupid ... Not referring you are stupid at buddy just my approach to the subject Do you have any set up going at all ?

Eyegethi420

Eyegethi420

My set up
•grow tent-2x2x3
•grow light- 2ft 4bulb t5 with a mix of red and blue bulbs
•exhaust fan- 6 inch vortex inline 390 cfm(I know it more then I need but will be good to have when I upgrade space)
•small fan from target to move air around inside
Seeds- 1 sativa sour diesel
Medium-ffof
Nutes-ff trio as needed

IMG 0136
IMG 0199
IMG 0228
IMG 0238
Eyegethi420

Eyegethi420

My set up
•grow tent-2x2x3
•exhaust fan- 6 inch vortex inline 390 cfm(I know it more then I need but will be good to have when I upgrade space)
Medium-ffof
Nutes-ff trio as needed
Theses pics are from seed to today which nearing the end of week 3 in veg. I roped it yesterday

Eyegethi420

Eyegethi420

My set up
•grow tent-2x2x3
Medium-ffof
Nutes-ff trio as needed
A few more pics. I plan to do a scrog net as well as you can see

IMG 0253
IMG 0254
IMG 0255
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
There looking ok just keep your pots up off the cold floor and if your using trays don't leave water in then around the plant roots get good air circulating around them and a keep your nutes to the lower scale it's better for the seedling , good luck mate keep us posted on your progress . Regards OD.

Last edited:
Eyegethi420

Eyegethi420

Thanks cheif that's great to know..I'll definitely keep up with the thred..Ill def be on checking the activity and peoples advice but I'm thinking I will only up date the grow every Monday...that way I'm not trying to do to much and I'll have decent progress to show every update (hopefully)

Eyegethi420

Eyegethi420

My set up
•grow tent-2x2x3
Medium-ffof
Nutes-ff trio as needed
If anyone reads this and feels like there is some information I should be putting out there but haven't please let me know and I will do so asap. I've made the decision to only uodate the actual grow every Monday that way I'm not trying to do to much or post useless stuff and hopefully I'll have decent progress to show every update. Also I wanted to make a correction I don't have vortex fan it's a vivosun 390 cfm...I was wondering how would I bring my temps down?. They are currently at 79-81 which I know is not to bad for veg but I'm concerned about when I switch to flower as I plan to use a 150 watt hps. Any idea how to bring the temps down.....I'll post pics of my exhaust...the pic whit the squeezed duct hole is the only way I am able to filter hot air out of my closet

IMG 0258
IMG 0259
Eyegethi420

Eyegethi420

Oh ok ...no I'm not able to vent out the roof of the closet just that crack of the closet. I could maybe move it to a higher position of the crack. So was it a bad idea to cut the duct? I thought a short strait duct line would be better to move air threw then a long slacky one

justiceman

justiceman

I'll come along for the ride! Looking good so far. Yup One drop told you the right stuff. If you want the heat to effectively vent away from your tent you cannot restrict that 6" duct by smashing it between the door and door frame. Try squeezing the end of a straw and blowing into it. Then let go of the end and try again. See what we mean? The straw(duct) only works with no restriction or at least minimal.

Eyegethi420

Eyegethi420

Ok I see wat u guys mean ...thanks justice I'd like to think of this as the farms plant lol...so ok what if I found something similar to a vacuum nozzle that I could fit the duct into whiteout crushing but still be able to fit it threw that closet crack...because the crack is really the only place I can vent the air out of( not my property so I'm not able to modify structure)

justiceman

justiceman

Ok I see wat u guys mean ...thanks justice I'd like to think of this as the farms plant lol...so ok what if I found something similar to a vacuum nozzle that I could fit the duct into whiteout crushing but still be able to fit it threw that closet crack...because the crack is really the only place I can vent the air out of( not my property so I'm not able to modify structure)

Indeed you can get something like this at home depot or lowes.
IMG 8178

That being said I suppose you could still get away with just squishing the ducting enough for it to stay in place since your tent doesn't need the fans full power anyway but that crack right now is just too small.

Top Bottom