• Thread starter Eyegethi420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
justiceman

justiceman

I will soon tell you what i think :)
The hydro guy goes soil :(
:shockedninja:Whoa! hahahaha kray kray in the mix I'm so excited right now!:D
Yea man!!!! It's almost chop time..... Yes sir dean Cain sir :)

Premium stuff imo....if you transplant at the right you could avoid anything extra all together on some short strains

I need to order some more ffof I will def be getting some happy frog as well I been wanting to do that 50/50 mix u mentioned

no problem chief..this is nirvanas dative sour deisel ...they say it's " ny power diesel" x "the sour diesel"...
The frost is premium! I look forward to some dry flower shots. Seems like a very solid strain. I may throw some Auto's outside this year for fun. Have not decided yet, but I know it will be with FFOF:cool:

Srenots

Srenots

yep...easy peazy..straight water 6.8 .....good for 3-4 weeks , then just make brews and all good to go to finish .....awesome sht

been using Captain Jacks for IPM...

Captain2

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

:shockedninja:Whoa! hahahaha kray kray in the mix I'm so excited right now!:D

The frost is premium! I look forward to some dry flower shots. Seems like a very solid strain. I may throw some Auto's outside this year for fun. Have not decided yet, but I know it will be with FFOF:cool:
Kray kray seeds havent popped yet,, Alot of the others have cracked... keep fingers crossed!

Eyegethi420

Eyegethi420

Week 9 of flower is among us...chop chop time is so close man I can taste it...I'm gonna give her 2 more weeks...the tester I took was a nice High ...with no cure in a jar it got me right where I wanted to be..and I probably should have let it dry another day or two.....I was proud of myself tho man this is like the holy grail for stoners lol...

IMG 0248
IMG 0249
IMG 0251
IMG 0252
IMG 0255
IMG 0257
IMG 0273
IMG 0292
IMG 0297
IMG 0299
IMG 0300
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Week 9 of flower is among us...chop chop time is so close man I can taste it...I'm gonna give her 2 more weeks...the tester I took was a nice High ...with no cure in a jar it got me right where I wanted to be..and I probably should have let it dry another day or two.....I was proud of myself tho man this is like the holy grail for stoners lol...
u got prob 3 weeks left. let them consume themselves... looks good!

Eyegethi420

Eyegethi420

Thanks guys...I guess it will technically be 3 weeks more she gets..2 weeks from now will be the start of week 11 so she'll get that whole week to but she donezo after that...nirvanas web site says it's a 9-11 weeker so I'm going with the breeders advice this run....but if I'm not satisfied I still have 4 more fem sour diesel beans to drop

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Thanks guys...I guess it will technically be 3 weeks more she gets..2 weeks from now will be the start of week 11 so she'll get that whole week to but she donezo after that...nirvanas web site says it's a 9-11 weeker so I'm going with the breeders advice this run....but if I'm not satisfied I still have 4 more fem sour diesel beans to drop
breeders advice?? lmao...
sure....
And Kray Kray was a 60 day auto..

justiceman

justiceman

sure....
And Kray Kray was a 60 day auto..
Ya man lmao! That's the best example one could possibly give. I think this is a good time to talk about the breeders suggested flowering times. While they are a good guideline they are not set in stone as many variables exist.

The breeders finishing times are shorter than the average grower. This is because they usually have a super dialed in environment, nutrients, phenotype etc. Generally most grows are off in some way or another. Maybe humidity isn't always perfect for a particular strain. Maybe temps drop or raise slightly higher than perfect for a particular strain etc. This usually means a strain finishes at the end or later than what the breeder suggests most of the time. Then of course you get kray kray which was a freak of nature. Another example would be different phenotypes from the same strain. Some finish faster or slower and that is part of picking a mother plant.

To drive the point home I have this LSD-25 auto in a solo and the breeder says it finishes in 8-9 weeks from germination. She's definitely still got at least 3 weeks left on her no doubt about it and she's at week 8 on wednesday
img_0423-jpg.696696

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Ya man lmao! That's the best example one could possibly give. I think this is a good time to talk about the breeders suggested flowering times. While they are a good guideline they are not set in stone as many variables exist.

The breeders finishing times are shorter than the average grower. This is because they usually have a super dialed in environment, nutrients, phenotype etc. Generally most grows are off in some way or another. Maybe humidity isn't always perfect for a particular strain. Maybe temps drop or raise slightly higher than perfect for a particular strain etc. This usually means a strain finishes at the end or later than what the breeder suggests most of the time. Then of course you get kray kray which was a freak of nature. Another example would be different phenotypes from the same strain. Some finish faster or slower and that is part of picking a mother plant.

To drive the point home I have this LSD-25 auto in a solo and the breeder says it finishes in 8-9 weeks from germination. She's definitely still got at least 3 weeks left on her no doubt about it and she's at week 8 on wednesday
img_0423-jpg.696696

Good info here^

Take breeders advice with a grain of salt.

Learning how to gauge ripeness is possibly the most important thing to learn (in my opinion).

Too early you lose weight, potency, terpene profile, resin production.

You pull on time and you get peak weight, peak potency, full terpene profile & peak resin production.

Plus pulling on time makes you feel like a pro once you see the beauty of your fully ripe ladies :)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

sure....

img_0423-jpg.696696
Well shit, you said you wanted to have a conversation about it, then u went said all the smart juicy stuff! Im taking my baseball and going home.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Good info here^

Take breeders advice with a grain of salt.

Learning how to gauge ripeness is possibly the most important thing to learn (in my opinion).

Too early you lose weight, potency, terpene profile, resin production.

You pull on time and you get peak weight, peak potency, full terpene profile & peak resin production.

Plus pulling on time makes you feel like a pro once you see the beauty of your fully ripe ladies :)
yep! What both of them just said... I told them, they told you, boom..... :)
hehehe

Eyegethi420

Eyegethi420

i love the advice fellas it shows yo all care a lot but yea the breeders advice is gonna win out this run....I'm not gonna get any more major weight with this plant it's pretty close to its maximum in that area I'm pretty sure....as for potency well if it's get me blasted then the mission as been accomplished....like I said I can run another in the future for longer and see then if any difference is present.....thanks tho fellas I really do appreciate the input

Last edited:
justiceman

justiceman

Well shit, you said you wanted to have a conversation about it, then u went said all the smart juicy stuff! Im taking my baseball and going home.
hahaha I just get all excited every time you say something so relevant and can't help but add on to it as I know you were thinking the same:cool:
i love the advice fellas it shows yo all care a lot but yea the breeders advice is gonna win out this run....I'm not gonna get any more major weight with this plant it's pretty close to its maximum in that area I'm pretty sure....as for potency well if it's get me blasted then the mission as been accomplished....like I said I can run another in the future for longer and see then if any difference is present.....thanks tho fellas I really do appreciate the input
Right on! I respect the determination to pick a plan and go with it. That's part of the reason why this grow has gone so buttery smooth:smoking: At the end of the day it's you who decides when to harvest. The fruits of your labor will soon be upon you and it is well deserved for the effort you put in:)

Eyegethi420

Eyegethi420

Yea that's wat I keep tellin myself bro..go with your gut ( even though I'm going with the "breeder advice" this time )and learn from your mistakes.....even tho I have a great deal of respect for you guys opinion (you all have amazing work to back up your advice)if I let it keep going just off that then I'm kinda just waiting for you guys to say when rather then deciding for myself.......basically everything you just said lol

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Yea that's wat I keep tellin myself bro..go with your gut ( even though I'm going with the "breeder advice" this time )and learn from your mistakes.....even tho I have a great deal of respect for you guys opinion (you all have amazing work to back up your advice)if I let it keep going just off that then I'm kinda just waiting for you guys to say when rather then deciding for myself.......basically everything you just said lol
if its any consultation i picked early my first time too... just about where your at lol.. for real..
While being for real, they would bulk, color, and increase ALOT in potency with 2 more weeks,,, for real..

Top Bottom