First Dwc Autoflower Grow I Have Mutiple Questions !

• Thread starter YoungJ2k17
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

YoungJ2k17

Yeah you dont want the rockwool to stay soaked.They absorb alot of water and if its to close to the bubbles it will stay soaked.The only thing you really want to get wet is the roots.I stopped using rock wool a while back because just to many issues with it.
Another thing is its ok to give the plants nutrients but not full strength,I dont know much about advanced nutes just seemed like over priced bullshit when i always got stellar results with gen hydro.Than when i saw the side by test with remo involved it really looked like some bullshit and now remo has his own line.Ive always thought AN was just alot of market BS.
I always mix around 1/3 strength of gen H to start off with and never a problem.
You really need to do yourself a favor and do some reading.Instead of asking us to give you a quick fix after you have jumped in with hands and feet.Its better to go on the autoflowers section and read other peoples post and journals.I explain alot of the issues you are having in my grow journals and videos i made.You have to do the research on your own and get the answers to your questions.All of the answers can already be found using a search
I'm gonna check out your channel nd video

Latest posts

Top Bottom