First Dwc Grow, What Ya Think So Far?

• Thread starter HiGro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DAT

DAT

u take really good clean notes. and a lot of very nice pictures. they are looking real nice.

HiGro

HiGro

Thanks for the good vibes brother, Gotta keep it clean to grow nice green!

HiGro

HiGro

Little update here

IMG 0025

Lemon Skunk:

IMG 0026

LSD

IMG 0027

IMG 0033
IMG 0031
IMG 0032
IMG 0029
IMG 0030
IMG 0028

IMG 0034
HiGro

HiGro

Its Cilantro, Sweet Basil, and Alpine Strawberries. Transplanting them today to bigger pots. The others are my clones I took from the ladies above

3G Labs

3G Labs

They look great . You delving into companion planting, or just your cullinary garden

HiGro

HiGro

Just culinary garden, Im getting things ready for outdoors spring is almost here for me

N

NWElite89

Looking good! Have you thought about doing a mid flower flush? Some of the plant looks like its being locked out and resulting in the color of your leafs

HiGro

HiGro

I did two weeks ago with SledgHammer. Yesterday I did a res change and reduced my Ppm down to around 150. The Ph in the LSD bucket was dropping everyday to around 4.8

All today she's been hovering about 5.7

But defiantly a good idea I might give em a just plain Ph'd flush

HiGro

HiGro

@3G Labs Sorry Bro you were right about the Chinese parsley, Its also called Coriander and Cilantro.

@NWElite89 I did another plain PH'd RO flush Im barely running any Nutes about 140Ppm Their doing much better now their both betting nice purple hues and crystals for days! Going to be a nice harvest, Id say maybe 1 to 2 weeks

N

NWElite89

Good job! I am glad you did the flush. Your on the home stretch now

Bowski

Bowski

My first grow, my only grow lol, had the same thing going on as your girls. tried everything and I was running them pretty high on the ppm, way more than yours and I never got them to clear up totaly. some on this forum tried to help with suggestions, but they just stayed the same. They were growing in the 5 gallon ebb monster system and my 3 test plants were in DWC that I made in a flood table and them 3 never showed any signs of stress or any deficency ever! so I thought it could be the plasics that was used in the making of the hoses or the bucket and so on. Never really figured it out, couldnt be the strain as the other test plants showed pure happiness...lol
Your grow looks great! Nice and frosty and I really like the color!
Thanks for taking the time to post!
Bowski.

papapayne

papapayne

congrats on the harvest!! Lovely colors there! how long did you give them to flower?

Top Bottom