First Ever Grow, No Til, Documenting Every Learning Step

• Thread starter FutureGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Organikz

Organikz

Word, I'd say you wouldn't want too prolong the decaying process.
Neem is good though, I've never really sprayed on my soil though, I don't have a reason why. I've just always used neem meal for soil.
nah just lightly on the mulch surface is all so they don't hang out there.

Ecompost

Ecompost

That's what I said. I have my days. I'm always an asshole so watch out when I have a day lol.
i honestly cant understand, why when people feel anti social, they choose to do it socially? Its not like you are all forced to come to a website in a bad mood is it? So what is it that makes people who are in anti people moods, go and actively seek out others, so that they can spread the negative energy they have as if its some benefit?

Organikz

Organikz

i honestly cant understand, why when people feel anti social, they choose to do it socially? Its not like you are all forced to come to a website in a bad mood is it? So what is it that makes people who are in anti people moods, go and actively seek out others, so that they can spread the negative energy they have as if its some benefit?
You see my avatar? Apes. We as humans do not experience true fight or flight scenarios on a regular basis where adrenaline is expressed. Our adrenaline is never spent where it was intended so it goes toward these behavior. I'm guilty as well.

F

FutureGrower

Misery loves company/attention. To be honest I just feel like negativity has to taken out on something... I have a heavy bag for those days lol

F

FutureGrower

On a side note I found a really interesting podcast hosted by tad hussey. He had coot as well as a bunch of others on. Haven't gotten all the way through the series but seems like its going to be good. It's called cannabis cultivation and science podcast

brazel

brazel

idk man ask him. I dig the pine bark fines because the wood absorbs the oils and holds them a little longer.
Yeah I'm gonna ask him!
Cover crops can also be good for pest control, they can also become trap plants for pest to attack vs your cash crop.
You can Google insects attracted to different cover crops.
Good to plant a variety of cover crops instead of just one, plus some have pretty flowers!

They mainly eat fungus, algae then roots but they prefer roots on young and small plants.
That leads me to think if they want roots, they'll go after the cover crops.
I think cover crops should always be grown in your soil. That's one of the things that keep your soil healthy when you're not growing cannabis in it.

Cover crops are the first thing I plant
Cheers bro

brazel

brazel

I hear what you're saying and although I feel I don't fall into this category, I do fall into another one that isn't good, and that's cognitive distortions when drinking alcohol, not always but it does happen occasionally.
What can I say

brazel

brazel

On a side note I found a really interesting podcast hosted by tad hussey. He had coot as well as a bunch of others on. Haven't gotten all the way through the series but seems like its going to be good. It's called cannabis cultivation and science podcast
Have you listened to the ones on kis organics? I think Tads done 8 of them. Really good info! Good find!
Cheers

Organikz

Organikz

I hear what you're saying and although I feel I don't fall into this category, I do fall into another one that isn't good, and that's cognitive distortions when drinking alcohol, not always but it does happen occasionally.
What can I say
I know some guys like that. Smoke more dope. Alcohol can land someone in jail the rest of their life without them remembering the night. That's what pisses me off about alcohol being okay but weed being illegal. I can black out drunk and run over a whole family and the government enabled it.

F

FutureGrower

What can I say

here’s the two things I think everyone uses them has stories of... too many dabs or too many drinks. EVERYONE does something they regret while drinking lol. My only rule when I’ve had more than 2 or 3 beers is to lock my phone and stay away from the internet, and I’m 100% sure that’s saved me a massive amount of embarrassment lol

F

FutureGrower

Yeah I'm gonna ask him!
Cover crops can also be good for pest control, they can also become trap plants for pest to attack vs your cash crop.
You can Google insects attracted to different cover crops.
Good to plant a variety of cover crops instead of just one, plus some have pretty flowers!

They mainly eat fungus, algae then roots but they prefer roots on young and small plants.
That leads me to think if they want roots, they'll go after the cover crops.
I think cover crops should always be grown in your soil. That's one of the things that keep your soil healthy when you're not growing cannabis in it.

Cover crops are the first thing I plant
Cheers bro

Question, wouldn’t neem meal by itself be a deterrent to gnats since the seed has something that makes insects pests throw up and die?

brazel

brazel

here’s the two things I think everyone uses them has stories of... too many dabs or too many drinks. EVERYONE does something they regret while drinking lol. My only rule when I’ve had more than 2 or 3 beers is to lock my phone and stay away from the internet, and I’m 100% sure that’s saved me a massive amount of embarrassment lol
Haha heard that!

F

FutureGrower

@brazel any good ones that are mainstream?

I shouldn’t say mainstream, any good ones that you can order lol

brazel

brazel

Lose dolo add basalt, oyster shell, un charged bio char
I should weigh into this more... if you don't have amazing compost you're gonna use to build your soil, then get charged bio char. If buying compost Malibu is awesome.

Depending how good your compost is you can use less inputs.. like losing the oyster.

F

FutureGrower

I should weigh into this more... if you don't have amazing compost you're gonna use to build your soil, then get charged bio char. If buying compost Malibu is awesome.

Depending how good your compost is you can use less inputs.. like losing the oyster.

Thank you sir! I think all I need left to do is get some aloe neem and odds and ins and wait for everything to get here of course lmao

Top Bottom