First ever herb grow

• Thread starter mrclownprince
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mrclownprince

mrclownprince

Purchased a 4 x 2 tent and a small led panel to get started growing. Started 4 seeds for germination. One popped out first day. Thought the others were duds but kept germinating. 2nd seed popped 8 days later and third on was 9 days. Decided more lights were in order. Ordered a Mars hydro ts 600 as secondary. I will post a few pics.

First ever herb grow
First ever herb grow 2
First ever herb grow 3
First ever herb grow 4
First ever herb grow 5
mrclownprince

mrclownprince

Ty. So far the first plant is 22 days into veg. Doing 18 and 6 cycle. The other plants seem much slower. The roots are growing very slow. Glad they are finally growing. Do not know sex of the plants yet. Will have a tough time of getting the plants to flower at same time.

20191223 185946
20191223 141829
20191223 141832
AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
Purchased a 4 x 2 tent and a small led panel to get started growing. Started 4 seeds for germination. One popped out first day. Thought the others were duds but kept germinating. 2nd seed popped 8 days later and third on was 9 days. Decided more lights were in order. Ordered a Mars hydro ts 600 as secondary. I will post a few pics.

Nicely done! I think i'll tag along for the grow as well!

And Yes! Welcome to the Farm! 🍻

FourthCity

FourthCity

Decided to pull the switch into flower. The two smaller have been topped and look good.
Here is the larger one in first 12/12 day
Just checked on my larger plant and I'm 60 percent sure its male. Double checked a few other nodes and they looked the same.
You got lucky it showed so early. Since you haven't even been on the flowering light a for a whole day yet I would switch back to veg and get your other plant bushed out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom