First Grow: 3x Lowryder + 1x Fast Bud -- 250w -- DR60

• Thread starter G60
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

G60

What's going on everyone? I thought I'd share my setup and start a grow journal for what will be my first grow. I have 4 seeds going right now that I started the germination on a few hours ago. I decided to keep it simple, as far as the seeds are concerned, for this grow, so I'm going with 4 autos -- 3x Lowryder #1's and 1x Fast Bud. I have most of my pieces ready to go except the tent and light which get here tomorrow and Friday.

Tent: Secret Jardin DR60
Light: 250W HPS/MH
Fans: 4" exhaust w/ 8" Carbon Filter + 2x 6" clip-on oscillating fans
Soil: Fox Farm Ocean Forest
Nutrients: Fox Farm Trio
Other: pH testing kit (pH upper/downer, liquid tester, soil tester)

After the seeds sprout (I'm doing the paper towel method), I'll be dropping them into Super Plugs to get things going. Once that's done, I have 5 gallon grow bags to give my seeds all the room that they need to reach their full potential. I read a lot about the size of the pot for the Lowryder and I decided the bigger the better. Once the seeds are ready to get in the soil after doing work in the Super Plugs, I want that to be my only transfer (given the short life cycle of the seeds), so I'm dropping them into the 5 gallon bags right away.

Given my setup in a small tent like the DR60, the bags serve as a better option than pots to give me enough room to try and squeeze 4 plants in the tent. I also figured that I'd start 4 plants in case something doesn't go right with one of them. I am doing a Fast Bud alongside the Lowryders since they both have similar life cycles (60 days seed to harvest).

Anyways, I will post pics of my setup in 2 days when everything is finally here.

F

FatFreddysKat

UMMMMM...I think your in the wrong section buddy!!!
Just hit up a mod and they should be able to help you move it, good luck with them autos!!!

Top Bottom