First Grow Auto Blue Diesel

• Thread starter Rookieguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Funk junky

Funk junky

seed run think got safe as gonna get. active carbon filter in your drying space help

Funk junky

Funk junky

some plants were ready some needed time. so hung readys. gonna ask carbon filter for birthday for other room

Funk junky

Funk junky

it was sloppy behaviour trimming budget when this u like no go!!!!

Funk junky

Funk junky

got it on lockdown this end, think you are doing well but think more root stimulant at start. have played with autos before side by side came to the conclusion once roots hit something or cant grow more they go to bloom. I think you will be surprised by your yield think your selling yourself short

R

Rookieguy

Glad you got it taken care of, if I'm reading that right.

As far as yield goes, I'm growing for only one person. And Mr. Rookie isn't an overly demanding patient. For my very first grow, I was going for 2 joints, which I think I'll have. No starry eyed dreams of pounds on my vey first run. I don't even have a scale. Weight isn't what I'm measuring. I'm judging success by a very simple pass fail metric. Enough meds to see me through the next grow. Run A should hold me until run b is ready. Run b until run c. I do that I'm good. If I have enough to help out some friends here and there, great. But that's not what I'm going after.

I know I'm selling myself short. That was a conscience decision on my part for 2 reasons. First, from all my reading, I've learned that growing isn't hard but there's a few things you must get right. Reading and questions and common sense had helped a great deal there but i don't want to fall into the trap of hubris. Second, there are 2 kinds of surprises in life; good and bad. By lowering expectations so much, I feel I'm setting myself up for good. Either i did what i thought or i did better than expected. I can find encouragement in meeting or exceeding expectations.

The autos were to have something while I grow phenos. The height, well, that was a product of research. Diesels stretch and with limited headroom I read and read about limiting stretch and all. Then it was like, oh ok. They staying around a foot. I was stressing over what turned out to be nothing. But I'm guessing that's a common rookie mistake. And if its not, please lie to me lol.

Even before you replied to the pictures, I kicked up the nutes from half to 3/4 because flushing a hempy is isn't hard enough to be called easy. So I figured kick it up a notch and if I have to flush I flush. If I have to raise lights I raise lights.

Part of the challenge of being a rookie gardener is the development of second nature. You wonderful people here, Funky here in this thread, Six String helping me with the lights and tent setup, and everyone else who've offered advice or even liked posts (which I've (possibly erroneously) taken to be a thumbs up or simple "good job"). You all have made this easier for me. My hope is later on as I go through the bumps and hiccups of a rookie grower I can help others who will be where I am now.

Funk junky

Funk junky

Glad you got it taken care of, if I'm reading that right.

As far as yield goes, I'm growing for only one person. And Mr. Rookie isn't an overly demanding patient. For my very first grow, I was going for 2 joints, which I think I'll have. No starry eyed dreams of pounds on my vey first run. I don't even have a scale. Weight isn't what I'm measuring. I'm judging success by a very simple pass fail metric. Enough meds to see me through the next grow. Run A should hold me until run b is ready. Run b until run c. I do that I'm good. If I have enough to help out some friends here and there, great. But that's not what I'm going after.

I know I'm selling myself short. That was a conscience decision on my part for 2 reasons. First, from all my reading, I've learned that growing isn't hard but there's a few things you must get right. Reading and questions and common sense had helped a great deal there but i don't want to fall into the trap of hubris. Second, there are 2 kinds of surprises in life; good and bad. By lowering expectations so much, I feel I'm setting myself up for good. Either i did what i thought or i did better than expected. I can find encouragement in meeting or exceeding expectations. mate selling yourself short ment you gonna kill it there! you gonna get baby arms you are doing better than you realise big up

The autos were to have something while I grow phenos. The height, well, that was a product of research. Diesels stretch and with limited headroom I read and read about limiting stretch and all. Then it was like, oh ok. They staying around a foot. I was stressing over what turned out to be nothing. But I'm guessing that's a common rookie mistake. And if its not, please lie to me lol.

Even before you replied to the pictures, I kicked up the nutes from half to 3/4 because flushing a hempy is isn't hard enough to be called easy. So I figured kick it up a notch and if I have to flush I flush. If I have to raise lights I raise lights.

Part of the challenge of being a rookie gardener is the development of second nature. You wonderful people here, Funky here in this thread, Six String helping me with the lights and tent setup, and everyone else who've offered advice or even liked posts (which I've (possibly erroneously) taken to be a thumbs up or simple "good job"). You all have made this easier for me. My hope is later on as I go through the bumps and hiccups of a rookie grower I can help others who will be where I am now.

Funk junky

Funk junky

selling yourself short compliment you don't realise your own succsess

Funk junky

Funk junky

I don't sell is for me. you gonnas get good yield there pal! keep it tight n allright. and don't put yourself down you like duck to water. if I had first grow like that id b chuffed. better than my first but compact keep it up star

Funk junky

Funk junky

still tight still allright still unapologetic!!!! need section 18 if you want breach my threshold!!

R

Rookieguy

Oh I'll get there one day. Probably. It's a tightrope I'm walking. I'm not where it's legal and from everything I've seen, greed is what effs people up here. So I'm going to try to keep things small scale. Keep my meds my meds.
In the meantime, I'll keep drooling over those High Times centerfolds.

R

Rookieguy

Hey everybody! So it's update time. The past 4 days work has been kicking my ass. So the girls have been slightly neglected. But look none the worse for wear.

The autos are really starting to fatten up. They're really starting to fill out. Gives me a happy little feeling. Won't be long now before flushing. Gave them a big feeding this morning just to make sure they had everything they need.

The little og kush is coming along nicely. She's sitting in a 2.5 gallon pot of Roots organic Original. I haven't fed her anything yet because I've repotted her before she used up what's in the Roots. A couple more weeks in the 2.5 then she's moving n to a 7 gal smart pot.

Anyways, things here are good in RookieLand. I hope they are for you too.

Top Bottom