First grow, curled seedling?

• Thread starter BobbHimself
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

skol- u mentioned another nute...
is what he's using, first go... an advanced medium, someone might have "sold him on" that may b a great medium, but isn't "miracle grow", simple/(no offense n miracle grow is being used as comedy, not a recommend), novice medium to get a feel for it, first?

appreciative n intuitive fella. hate to see him quit, frustrated, feeling like he's holding a bag of bat, chicken n bovine guano...
peat moss ,perlite and humus,the nute is the humus,i hope he isnt feeding anything else,there are several factor going on here,first no adjustment to ppm ,no meter,next ph is too high,6.5 is ideal for uptake,on a baby especially,if you had a older plant and it was finicky ,you could swing both way to get it to uptake the mineral,be low or high,but when you go to 7 it neutral ,it might still grow but you gonna have to work your water source and nutes to drop it were it buffer right,with a baby 150 is great ,start,it wont even feed on nutrient until it eats them baby leaves first ,so all added is wasted and builds salt,which brings up the biggy,over watered,that soil is pretty moist looking and the curling could also be form that ,so there are sevaral factors here,when the baby gets a little bigger it gonna love the humus,is the peat buffered cause it is acidic ,even pro mix they add lime to buffer it,see what i mean,now if it were me i would take some reg soil put in a solo cup,then i take a tabelspoon and dig that plant ever so gently out of that pot it in and not disturb the root and transplant it into the solo cup till it has roots coming out bottom of that cup ,then throw right back into that pot of humus,that just me though

Latest posts

Top Bottom