First grow diary, 2x4 Tent

• Thread starter Kdot57
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kdot57

Welcome to my grow diary this is just mainly to keep myself focused on my grow, for me to receive help a criticism, and to keep a tab on my grow. So being said all comments are welcome as I’m a new grower so any advice is welcomed. But other than that welcome to my grow diary. The equipment that will be used are going to change a bit as I’m waiting on a few things to come in for the tent. But I will be using the Iongrid T24 light by Ac infinity followed by their control 69 pro, and 4 inch ac infinity inline fan. But for right now I’m rocking the controller 67 with the 4 ac inch in-line fan and a light handed down from a friend as my other took a turn for the worse during a power outage. The seeds I’ll be running are from Royal Ancestry Seeds - 4 Gassius clays, 4 Icarus Cheeze, 2 Ice cream cakes nun are feminized so that’s the reason behind the reason of 10 seeds in a 2x4.
My nutrients schedule I took from a post I read on here. ( https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/growing-with-gaia-green-shadeds-method.140538/ ) will be substituting trace minerals with down to earth as I can’t get them in my area. My germination date was 12-7-20 and 9-10 was in soil by 12-10-20 last one was dropped on 12-11-20

First grow diary 2x4 tent
First grow diary 2x4 tent 2
First grow diary 2x4 tent 3
First grow diary 2x4 tent 4
First grow diary 2x4 tent 5
2Water

2Water

Welcome to my grow diary this is just mainly to keep myself focused on my grow, for me to receive help a criticism, and to keep a tab on my grow. So being said all comments are welcome as I’m a new grower so any advice is welcomed. But other than that welcome to my grow diary. The equipment that will be used are going to change a bit as I’m waiting on a few things to come in for the tent. But I will be using the Iongrid T24 light by Ac infinity followed by their control 69 pro, and 4 inch ac infinity inline fan. But for right now I’m rocking the controller 67 with the 4 ac inch in-line fan and a light handed down from a friend as my other took a turn for the worse during a power outage. The seeds I’ll be running are from Royal Ancestry Seeds - 4 Gassius clays, 4 Icarus Cheeze, 2 Ice cream cakes nun are feminized so that’s the reason behind the reason of 10 seeds in a 2x4.
My nutrients schedule I took from a post I read on here. ( https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/growing-with-gaia-green-shadeds-method.140538/ ) will be substituting trace minerals with down to earth as I can’t get them in my area. My germination date was 12-7-20 and 9-10 was in soil by 12-10-20 last one was dropped on 12-11-20
Sweet setup! I just started my first grow as well. I'll be following along!

K

Kdot57

Day 2 of veg. 7/10 seeds have shown above the soil last 3 are coming just haven’t reached top of soil. Temps and humidity being held pretty consist at 70-80 degrees with a relative humidity of 65-75%

251719C1 7A4B 442A 9FDC 9CED54F96436
K

Kdot57

Day 4 veg 9/10 seeds have popped up out of soil fully. 9/10 have opened up their cotyledon leaf. The last one hasn’t fully came out the soil yet but has shown itself a bit. New updates are all my new grow equipments and new amendments have came in. The light is amazing and the control just add in with being able to remotely read my rooms temps while away from the house. But other then that everything hasn’t changed much.

A4DD73F6 2D98 431F B62D 050DD964402B
370D48F1 B821 40EC 80AD 20562B848AA4
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Have specifics to your lights, tent size etc, and welcome aboard! And good luck I’ll be along for the ride!

K

Kdot57

How many plants are you planning to run total in there?

Grow style? SOG SCROG?
Total number varies I have 10 down unfeminized so I gotta sex them out first then remaining females im going with. Grow style just soil and amendments (new to growing so idk if that answers your question.) my feed cycle is linked in the first post. I’ll be using Gaia green and replaced what I can’t get in Gaia green with down to earth m.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Just looking at plant size compared to grow tent size, could probably fit 3 side by side if you keep them small. But if your keep them very small and do a sea of green that could be 6 plants so just seeing what your plans are

K

Kdot57

Just looking at plant size compared to grow tent size, could probably fit 3 side by side if you keep them small. But if your keep them very small and do a sea of green that could be 6 plants so just seeing what your plans are
Yeah I’m probably putting them in 5 gallon fabric pots but training wise I’m gonna keep them as bushy n small as I can to push as many plants as I can fit.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Yeah I’m probably putting them in 5 gallon fabric pots but training wise I’m gonna keep them as bushy n small as I can to push as many plants as I can fit.
Individual plants I like 2x2 per plant now minimum I did 6 plants in 4x4 and it was tightttt I could have had a better overall yeild with less plants at for sure. Now I run plants it an expected 2x2x as tall as they want so make sure they have some pace and they still end up up touching with enough veg time

2Water

2Water

Awesome looking set up and congrats on what appears to be 100% germination. As a beginner as well, 3 x 5 gallon pots will fill up space quick! I'm in a 3x3, plan was to run 4 x 5 gallon pots. 1 didn't germinate, so I decided to just run the 3. So glad I did because now I have more real estate to get around. Still will go for 4 next time (I have a thing for symmetry), but glad I only have to manage 3 now, lol! Best wishes on whichever route you go

K

Kdot57

Awesome looking set up and congrats on what appears to be 100% germination. As a beginner as well, 3 x 5 gallon pots will fill up space quick! I'm in a 3x3, plan was to run 4 x 5 gallon pots. 1 didn't germinate, so I decided to just run the 3. So glad I did because now I have more real estate to get around. Still will go for 4 next time (I have a thing for symmetry), but glad I only have to manage 3 now, lol! Best wishes on whichever route you go
I wanna try and bring the trellis net in and really be able to hold them down but the most time consuming part will be the watering I have to do if I have a good bit of plants after I figure the sex out of them.

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

I am currently using a 2x4 tent from AC Infinity. I also have the Controller 69 Pro controlling a six-inch in-line fan and an oscillating fan in the tent. I really like how the controller calculates VPD. I like AC Infinity products but am unhappy about things I need being out of stock. I needed a humidifier and the only one they had available (which is now out of stock again) won't arrive till January, which probably means February. My advice is that if you see something you want and it's in stock, buy it while you can. So, I changed to Inkbird controllers for heat and humidity. The WiFi versions were on sale on Amazon. They work well and don't lock in the technology. They work with any heater or humidifier that can keep its settings when powered off and back on again.

K

Kdot57

I am currently using a 2x4 tent from AC Infinity. I also have the Controller 69 Pro controlling a six-inch in-line fan and an oscillating fan in the tent. I really like how the controller calculates VPD. I like AC Infinity products but am unhappy about things I need being out of stock. I needed a humidifier and the only one they had available (which is now out of stock again) won't arrive till January, which probably means February. My advice is that if you see something you want and it's in stock, buy it while you can. So, I changed to Inkbird controllers for heat and humidity. The WiFi versions were on sale on Amazon. They work well and don't lock in the technology. They work with any heater or humidifier that can keep its settings when powered off and back on again.
I have a humidifier that runs off wifi sitting in the tent too it’s a completely different brand it does wonders keep my humidity within 3-/+ of my target spot. But regarding heat it’s all based on how good my in-line fan can exhaust it n how warm my room temps are for the room my grow tent is in.

K

Kdot57

Day 7 of veg. Some bad news 1 of the seeds didn’t make it. Replaced it with an auto strain of Alien Diesel by Royal Ancestry Seeds. But nothing new being shown other than a new set of leaves coming in. Will be transplanting and amending coming in the end of this coming week and ordering the gender test to remove the males out of the grow. Hope everyone has had a good week until my next update. Also have a good holiday season and happy growing!!

3A4A4B92 F718 4784 A66B F19BF671652C
D679282D 5DFF 4C30 ACB9 3A01C84037B9
K

Kdot57

Day 9 veg. Had to transplant early Sunday afternoon due to roots coming out of the drain holes I put in the red solo cups. I have amended the soil with the following. 2 Tbsp per gallon of 4-4-4. 1 tbsp per gallon of the mykos. Also added worm casting in about 10% of all of it. Here’s some pics of the transplant and the day after of transplant. Also what’s your recommend pot size for auto? I was thinking of transplanting it to a 3 gallon fabric pot and to let it finish there.

Day of transplant
F799E647 0BF8 47DB 812B A4F60CC211CA

Day after
88DD978A 0F3B 4604 BC57 FB534012CC15
7FEC89A0 B8E2 489F A1C0 808D38E90FFB
48339282 3A7B 433D A5CA EFE1956D17FD
0E8A4960 9CEA 4818 B980 86D342EBA52B
62465329 5C65 41DA ADBE 31AA97378A30
A3257E2C AED6 49C0 8A44 A65FEAAB042F
33D130E3 7623 41B0 BD77 CE115A149BD4

Top Bottom