first grow diary. day 3 flowering. soil. different strains. indoors.

• Thread starter dican01
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dican01

i went in the flower room last night and noticed that a flo branch had snapped. a couple days earlier than i planned on harvesting but looks like i will have a little early smoke.

me trimming some flo at 44 days
oops_flo.jpg

F

frostedlove

thanks frostedlove. grow bags suck imo. i do not like them. the only reason i am using them is that i can get 25 of them for 5 dollars. i have used plastic pots and 5 gallon buckets before and prefer both to bags. i will be getting some 5 gallon buckets soon. it is harder to pack soil into the bags and also harder to water and move them.

LOL yea thats kinda where I am at...I am like there cheap but maybe I should just search craigslist longer....I have seen 5 gallon bucks for free...... Thanks for the info....I will hold out a little longer....

D

dican01

LOL yea thats kinda where I am at...I am like there cheap but maybe I should just search craigslist longer....I have seen 5 gallon bucks for free...... Thanks for the info....I will hold out a little longer....

if you can get 5 gallon buckets for free, that is the way to go my friend. i have to get upwards of 50 and am not looking forward to paying the 2-3 dollars a piece.

D

dican01

flower room day 49

getting close for some like the sour kush, blue moonshine, f13, and shiskeberry. smells too good.
most are getting just water, but some, like the Chemdog, mental floss, and blue dot are still getting some guanos and sugars.
sorry again about the picture quality of some. might post some more pictures of the other ladies tomorrow night if they seem more photogenic.
getting really cold up here in the mountains. got down into the twenties. good for me. i got more lights to run. no a/c, never, and i get to have all super huge, light weight, uncooled adjust a wings. one 6 inch inline fan running at the moment to vent the room attached to thermostat (i want an eight inch vortex... soon), passive 6 inch intake from outside.
here are the pictures...

dj short's blueberry
flower_room_day_49_blueberry.jpg

Chemdog d
flower_room_day_49_chemdawgd.jpg

dj short's f13
flower_room_day_49_f13.jpg

hell's angel's og
flower_room_day_49_hellsangelsog.jpg

g13xwidow from mr nice seeds
flower_room_day_49_g13widow.jpg

chimera's mental floss
flower_room_day_49_mentalfloss1.jpg

flower_room_day_49_mentalfloss2.jpg

flower_room_day_49_mentalfloss3.jpg

shiskeberry
flower_room_day_49_shiskeberry.jpg

thanks for stopping by you guys.

D

dican01

dj short's flo harvest day 45

if you were wondering what happened to flo, she was busy living up to the hype. begging to be harvested at day 45. smells great. was pretty easy to trim too. been drying slowly for a couple of days now. will probably dry for about 9 days. next time we see her she will be in jars. can't wait to smoke her.

dj short's flo (from dj's selected mother)
flo11.jpg

flo1.jpg

flower_room_day_49_flo3.jpg

flower_room_day_49_flo4.jpg

D

dican01

veg update 10-09

the veg tent is looking good. getting real big. they get foliar sprayed weekly, alternating between maxicrop soluble seaweed, ancient amber fulvic acid, compost tea, and greencure.
veg12.jpg

veg21.jpg

veg31.jpg

clones taken about a week ago. looks like i might get a hundred percent survival. haven't seen any roots yet but they look really good. any day now.
veg41.jpg

veg5.jpg

D

dican01

crazy foxtails

thought i would post some pictures of the rest of the flowering girls and some more foxtails from mental floss.

banana og from orgnkid
more_flower_room_bananaog.jpg

dj short's blue moonshine
more_flower_room_bluemoonshine.jpg

grape ape
more_flower_room_grapeape.jpg

more_flower_room_grapeape1.jpg

and some foxtail shots...
more_flower_room_mentalfloss.jpg

more_flower_room_mentalfloss3.jpg
more_flower_room_mentalfloss2.jpg
more_flower_room_mentalfloss1.jpg

D

dican01

sour kush harvest on day 54

harvested some sour kush last night. smells so good. i get way more sour d than og. can't wait to smoke her, this one is going to be a treat.
also harvested a broken branch of shiskeberry.

sour kush from orgnkid day 54
sour_kush5.jpg

sour_kush11.jpg

sour_kush41.jpg

sour_kush31.jpg

sour_kush21.jpg

and some shiskeberry...
shiske1.jpg

D

dican01

blue moonshine harvest day 55

so excited about this one. the smell is intense and it looks like it is going to make some nice hash.

dj short's blue moonshine day 55
bluemoonshine1.jpg

bluemoonshine2.jpg

bluemoonshine3.jpg

bluemoonshine.jpg

bluemoonshine4.jpg

bluemoonshine5.jpg

marski420

marski420

Your going to make hash with that awesome bud? Damn I wanna smoke that so bad lol

D

dican01

Your going to make hash with that awesome bud? Damn I wanna smoke that so bad lol

i will probably smoke a little, but yes, most of the blue moonshine will be made into dry sift. going to ring some bells for sure.

D

dican01

clones/veg update

most of the clones have already rooted. got about 110 percent success rate so that's pretty good. here are some pictures.

clones_9-19_soaking.jpg

clones_9-19_rooting_gel.jpg

clones_9-19_insertion.jpg

veg41.jpg

flower_room_day_56_clones1.jpg

flower_room_day_56_clones2.jpg

flower_room_day_56_clones3.jpg

flower_room_day_56_veg1.jpg

flower_room_day_56_veg2.jpg

D

dican01

flower room day 56

been pretty busy. harvesting about every other day now. everyone is getting just RO water now. should have everything cut down in the next 2 weeks. getting some nice purples on mental floss and blueberry.

f13
flower_room_day_56_f13.jpg

g13xwidow
flower_room_day_56_g13widow.jpg

hell's angel's og
flower_room_day_56_hellsangelsog.jpg

mental floss
flower_room_day_56_mentalfloss1.jpg

flower_room_day_56_mentalfloss2.jpg

flower_room_day_56_mentalfloss3.jpg

flower_room_day_56_mentalfloss4.jpg

flower_room_day_56_mentalfloss5.jpg

flower_room_day_56_mentalfloss6.jpg

shiskeberry
flower_room_day_56_shiskeberry.jpg

D

dican01

grape ape harvest last night day 56

getting a lot of grape smell, but unfortunately no ape. up pretty late last night. things are coming along quite nice.

grape ape harvest at day 56
flower_room_day_56_grapeape2.jpg

flower_room_day_56_grapeape1.jpg

D

dican01

shiskeberry harvest day 58

best one yet. shiskeberry is a keeper for sure. smells like grapefruit. big dense sticky nugs.

shiskeberry2.jpg

shiskeberry1.jpg

F

frostedlove

shiskeberry looks sick

DAMN Bro! LOOKS hella sticky!!!!!!
NICE job:bong-hits:

and the skiskberry looks like skiskeberry but i bet it taste more like a snangsberry .......lol

D

dican01

DAMN Bro! LOOKS hella sticky!!!!!!
NICE job:bong-hits:

and the skiskberry looks like skiskeberry but i bet it taste more like a snangsberry .......lol

lol frostedlove. just smoked a bowl of a shiskeberry branch that broke early and it is really nice. kind of hard to concentrate right now. this one is definitely a keeper for a while.

looks good man. That is some crazy ass foxtainling on the Mental Floss
thanks froggy. i am really looking forward to the mental floss. starting to turn purple on me as well as foxtailing. i will try to get a bunch of pictures up later in the week. just gets better each day.

B

biggun4me

Awesome bro, I am gonna use a couple of your ideas during my grow.. Check out my diary, If ya got any helpful hints I would love it... Nice job... Peace

D

dican01

hells angels og harvest on day 60

smells like some pretty dank og for sure. currently in the dry room.

flower_room_day_63_hellsangelsog1.jpg

flower_room_day_63_hellsangelsog2.jpg

flower_room_day_63_hellsangelsog3.jpg

D

dican01

flower room day 63 and dj short's blueberry harvest

sorry for the late post. i have been really busy lately and haven't had much extra time.
first pic is the veg tent. one thing i have noticed is that the adjust a wings really throw the light out to the sides, you can really see the growth difference in the picture. some more adjusting is definitely in order.
vegtent1.jpg

now here is some of dj short's blueberry. it is a sativa pheno from dj's selected mother. ended up harvesting her last night on day 65. really smells good and couldn't be a prettier lady. doesn't yield the best, this one is definitely for personal use.
flower_room_day_63_blueberry1.jpg

flower_room_day_63_blueberry2.jpg

flower_room_day_63_blueberry3.jpg

flower_room_day_63_blueberry4.jpg

here are the harvest pics
blueberry_harvest1.jpg

blueberry_harvest2.jpg

blueberry_harvest3.jpg

blueberry_harvest4.jpg

blueberry_harvest5.jpg

and some crazy mental floss purple foxtails. yes, it does have a lot of seeds, but it is still a keeper. not even sure it is the real mental floss to be honest. anyway, it is my favorite in the garden right now.
flower_room_day_63_mentalfloss1.jpg

flower_room_day_63_mentalfloss2.jpg

flower_room_day_63_mentalfloss3.jpg

flower_room_day_63_mentalfloss4.jpg

flower_room_day_63_mentalfloss5.jpg

flower_room_day_63_mentalfloss6.jpg

i will post pics of the rest in a day or two.

Latest posts

Top Bottom