first grow diary. day 3 flowering. soil. different strains. indoors.

• Thread starter dican01
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

frostedlove

Thats one bud is giving me the thumbs up.....LOL
thats hella funny

sweet and tasty job bro

D

dican01

Thats one bud is giving me the thumbs up.....LOL
thats hella funny

sweet and tasty job bro

haha. i thought the last blueberry pic looked like a cartoon face. what kind of camera do you use to take all of those nice close up pics by the way?

Wow you're killing it man!

thank you for the kind words. hopefully i will get to kill them all by the end of this week. tis the season.

F

frostedlove

haha. i thought the last blueberry pic looked like a cartoon face. what kind of camera do you use to take all of those nice close up pics by the way?

I have an older canon 20D 8 mega px and sigma 105mm macro..
Nothing too fancy but gets the job done. I also use a ring light and a tripod. Ring light is not as important as good triod. Any detailed shots are all done on tripod.....You hands just move too much.. Even just regular bud shots would hold more detail if on a tripod. For plants I always try to use tripod.....but thats just me....I am no pro at anything I do........

D

dican01

thanks for the info man. i am hoping to get a new camera soon and it sounds like a tripod is in order.

F

frostedlove

thanks for the info man. i am hoping to get a new camera soon and it sounds like a tripod is in order.

for the THE AVG person a used camera is a great buy. Dude I have had stuff published in mags and books and I have never owned a new camera! I have made my living selling pics and never a new camera....so keep that in mind. You could pick up a 20D for 200-300 or even better a smoke trade works out well I find......

good luck and look forward to more nice shots

Top Bottom