First grow (diary)

• Thread starter Kush Dreams
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kush Dreams

Kush Dreams

Sup farmers,
After starting a thread with questions regarding selection, specifically pertaining to wether or not early frosting and it's extent could be used to reliably determine percentage at the end.

Realistically that is as I doubt anyone's like
Hmm yes that looks like some 27.48% bud

in the interest of keeping that thread on topic here's my grow of a 707 headband cutting and a Gorilla Breath mainline.

Using biobizz
Ecothrive
Great white micorrhiza
Botanicare silica, hydroguard

A 2x2 area under the ☀️ of the 120w optic bloom enhancer.
The little light that .... Might?
There was a little debate of wether this light would produce a decent harvest, I was hoping for 3 ounces of the 707 and 2 of the GB

Optic states a max yield of 288g
A umol/J of 2.43
And a potential g/w of 2.4
So basically I'm hoping for a g/w of 1.2

I mean I wouldn't be mad at 2 ounces overall but...

we are now at day 25 of flower
the 707 got fed 1.5m/l fish mix 3 ml/l grow seems to want more N than the 1.5 I gave her.

the Breath seems A OK just happy and wanting a little cutback in N which I gave her, still fishmix at w4 at 1ml/l fish and 3 ml/l bloom.

Pic 1 the canopy, GB on the top left 707 on the left and right bottom BB tucked in getting some more intense light, rotating plants in from my veg to get some much needed extra ppfd.

Pic 2 a nug of the 707 wants more nitrogen and idk but I mighta overdone the bloom at 3ml/l

Pic 3 and 4 are the GB she seems to be content, this one was actually meant to be my outdoor but then I realised my urban backyard wasn't going to do for a plant with 140 days in veg at the start of the season 😅

First grow diary
First grow diary 2
First grow diary 3
First grow diary 4
Kush Dreams

Kush Dreams

Looking good, good job on the canopy, looks nice and level.

Yeah I hope to get a bit of a yield out of her at least really not how I wanna do it at all.
It should've been way more filled in with bud sites I think and will be next run (I hope) by running 4 plants at 8 weeks in veg, which'll probably be the strawberry D regs 👀 by DHG.

Starting out with 9 plants total in the tent 5x SDf2 DHG 4x wedding cake cut #1-6? to pad out the male pulls, which I'll attempt to keep.
RIP Banner Bros and Straw dude, your sacrifice in my pursuit for knowledge will npt be in vain.🙏

I just got up to a 2 tent setup and man synching is not as easy as it seems.

I planted every seed for my hunt at the same time.

That's a whopping 12 weeks of veg on that final plant which again puts me in size issues but I'd rather have too much to work with and cut it away than too little and end up with ok but really spaced out buds

Kush Dreams

Kush Dreams

Time for an opdoot.

Haven't been watered since last post and have to wait till tomorrow, a little microbe tea of hydroguard (which is a bacillus IT ??)
And whatever microbes dat beetle dung contains (ecothrive charge)

Should be fine after that since no drooping yet so not dried out.

Plants is short dudes they're only 30 cm from the soil.
Probably gonna want double that at least next time

4 days after OP/
D29 flower for the 707 and GB

Pic 1/2
Gorilla Breath nugs are pretty dense already 1.5cm in diam

Pic 3/4
707 headband these buds are less dense and smaller but she did want to stretch a bit longer than the GB
1cm diam

Pic 5 canopy, Breath left 707 Right

IMG 20200220 232039
IMG 20200220 232206
IMG 20200220 232129
IMG 20200220 232317
IMG 20200220 231955
Kush Dreams

Kush Dreams

Sup farmers apologies for the long wait between
updates

Girls are now at 6 weeks 5 days from flip (D 47)

I thought the GB just grew small nugs, from the density and form.
But now seeing cola formation it's apparent that she wants to / can grow bigger buds.

Same goes for the 707 can do way better.

But hey good but not great is good enough for me right now

Going for a more LST SCROG aproach with my next run of 3 DHG Strawberry Diesel F2 and a cut of the 707 I'm running right now.

These current ones are biobizz fed but next run will be canna coco.

1ml/l bio grow, 3 ml bio bloom, .5 ml/l sensi calmg, untill the last week of feed which is flush.

They're already being fed canna in veg and they're loving it.

The 5 SDf2 regs were transplanted some days ago into 7L~~ breathable shopping bags with brick coco flushed to .3 ec (150ppm TDD)
then mixed 2ml/l ecothrive charge into the substrate

To be put outside in 5 days, to start flower.
Into the tent 2 weeks after that when sex is verified.

The 707 cutting is still filling out a 1.8g fabric pot about a month in growing to a great supplement if I get more than 1 male

Pic 1-4 is the Gorilla Breath
Pic 5-8 is the 707 Headband
Pic 9 is the 707 clone

IMG 20200309 205513
IMG 20200309 205328
IMG 20200309 205315
IMG 20200309 205143
IMG 20200309 152421
Kush Dreams

Kush Dreams

Aargh, long time no see!

Yield of those two was about 50 g.

The breath was dense as fucc while the 707 was a little less so.

However I'm running the cutting I took off that 707 right now (pic one) and she is doing much, much better.

though there are still issues what I think to be a burn of lower foliage
Either 300-400 ppm tap or me eyeballing PH has finally bit me in the ass a month later.

The other ones are 2 Strawberry Diesel f2 regs
By Dark Horse Genetics
#1 pic 2
#2 pic 3

Pics @ day 24
Don't have a nice pic of
the pheno finder simple "wedding cake"
But that's the fourth

they seem like they're coping fine with whatever's going on.

Got a Bluelab PH probe coming to check.
Regardless I do think I am in the 5.5 to 6.5 coco allows for, IF that also applies to canna and not only organic nutes.

Don't know if I mentioned in thread but it's on a 14/10 cycle

IMG 20200408 221711
IMG 20200408 221619
IMG 20200408 221548
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Nice plants. Not to be picky but have you checked plants for pests? Those spots on the leaves may indicate as such. Double check under the leaves if you are able. They look tasty. Happy grows.
Burnz

Kush Dreams

Kush Dreams

Yep I do regularly check the bottoms, and with a handheld microscope.

Those are old marks caused by not having airflow in veg for about 2 and a half weeks.

I also spray neem in veg
About once a month, haven't run into bug issues in flower.

Thanks for the reply, same to you👌🏼

Top Bottom