First grow, do I have enough space?

• Thread starter Dankade
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dankade

Dankade

Hi, I’m new to this and happy to be a part of this forum.

Just to start, I am looking to grow in a portion of my closet. The dimensions I have available are;

L 32 in. x W 22 in. x H 60 in.

Is this enough space to grow? If so, I was planning on growing 2-3 plants, is that possible? Is it even worth growing 1-3 plants for the first grow?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

TurboTHC

TurboTHC

My first grow was at same size closet and i had two plants in there. It was my first grow so nothing really went like it was supposed to but In end of the day i made my money back 7x so cant complain.
I had some kinda sativa strain and light was too far away so plants streched out too much. I think if u have like some indica strain and dont let plants grow too high, u can certainly do it. But i suggest u to get 4x4 tent or something for future.

Dankade

Dankade

Thanks turbo,

You think 2 plants is the max I should try for? Would 3 be too crowded?

TurboTHC

TurboTHC

If i was doing grow on that sized closet again, i would propably go with SCROG netting and i think u could fit 3 plants In there. It would shorten the time on veg to get whole area covered.

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

I am doing 5 plants in a 36"x30" 💁 just veg till space is filled then flower, whether its 1 or 4... The less plants the longer it takes to fill canopy, thats all..

Top Bottom