First grow ever. Diesel, Apple Jack, Killa-watt. 600w mh/hps. 4×4 tent. ultra coir. blue planet

• Thread starter neewb432
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

I can help with that also but it will have to wait until tomorrow i have to dig the piece out to show you i don't remember who makes it or what it's called but it is fairly cheap plus a water pump or many depends on your budget and if u want to run one pump and swap hookups or many pumps at once i can describe it to you tho i think it is made by rain dripper it is a large circle with 12 elbows coming out of the side and a hose area on the bottom if you go get that the hose and drippers just put one in every pot and water for an hour on 1/4 gal an hr drippers same water schedule as normal but you never have to pour it on them just fill bucket check ph and ppm then run pump

neewb432

neewb432

I can help with that also but it will have to wait until tomorrow i have to dig the piece out to show you i don't remember who makes it or what it's called but it is fairly cheap plus a water pump or many depends on your budget and if u want to run one pump and swap hookups or many pumps at once i can describe it to you tho i think it is made by rain dripper it is a large circle with 12 elbows coming out of the side and a hose area on the bottom if you go get that the hose and drippers just put one in every pot and water for an hour on 1/4 gal an hr drippers same water schedule as normal but you never have to pour it on them just fill bucket check ph and ppm then run pump
Sounds good!!

neewb432

neewb432

Got this batch of clones all re-potted in 3 gal bags. 22 total. Ran out of freaking soil. Crap! Got six bags of Roots organic 707 coming. Raping me on shipping. Living in the sticks has its disadvantages. 3 to 4 hour round trip to closest hydroponics store.

20141011 230238
20141011 230257

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Look into how to Start a compost pile and make your own will take some doing and time but will save u in situations like this dump your old soil into it as well, they also look like they need a micro! rapid start or something with a 0.? Ratio in it, if you don't have that use honey and a tiny bit of grow this is not necessarily needed but will stop the spotting and yellowish leaf

Last edited:
neewb432

neewb432

Look into how to Start a compost pile and make your own will take some doing and time but will save u in situations like this dump your old soil into it as well, they also look like they need a micro! rapid start or something with a 0.? Ratio in it, if you don't have that use honey and a tiny bit of grow this is not necessarily needed but will stop the spotting and yellowish leaf
Gave them H&G root exelerator 1.1 ml per gal.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Images

Thisis what I was talking about it is made by Almost all irrigation companys this one by rain bird they sell kits like this or it may be cheaper to hunt all the parts down separately not sure have not got one in a long time

neewb432

neewb432

Well i finally pulled the other set of clones out of the clone king. Id say they had some roots. :p Most were like 18 inches. Had to trim a little to put in solos. Opps. Lazy! But they are pretty and white. Lol

20141015 153943

DismalDude

DismalDude

Looking good man!Our tents are looking pretty damn close to same! :)

neewb432

neewb432

Looking good man!Our tents are looking pretty damn close to same! :)
Thank you! Put a phresh 6×24 filter and a genesis 600w hps. In there today. Had fantech filter i think and ipower bulb. Figured the 10 to 15k more lumens couldnt hurt. And that filter you could only pull about 250cfm through it and get good odor control. The phresh is rated at 550 so my 400cfm fan is perfect.

SNTS1

SNTS1

You got your plants looking great! Hope the ones in flower stack nice for you.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Man looking super good you are doing very well a true natural (with a little help O'course) you should stop by my thread and show a little love there it would be truly appreciated I'm getting lonely in my room cuz I nor those who watch it need to ask alot of questions plus I changed my thread cuz my room was finished and then after first crop I dropped off the map for a bit lol so i need some new blood in there

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/kilos-kilos.64529/page-2

neewb432

neewb432

Man looking super good you are doing very well a true natural (with a little help O'course) you should stop by my thread and show a little love there it would be truly appreciated I'm getting lonely in my room cuz I nor those who watch it need to ask alot of questions plus I changed my thread cuz my room was finished and then after first crop I dropped off the map for a bit lol so i need some new blood in there

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/kilos-kilos.64529/page-2
Thank you Thank you

neewb432

neewb432

Finally getting some cooler weather today 75ish. Sog has really been hot out in garage got 97 in tent yesterday. Didnt figure it would take till almost November to get out of 85-90.

Added second light in sog and watered about 2/3 of them. Got lights at 420w each see how the temps go.

Top Bottom