First grow ever. Diesel, Apple Jack, Killa-watt. 600w mh/hps. 4×4 tent. ultra coir. blue planet

• Thread starter neewb432
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
just.blaze

just.blaze

i honestly don't know... there could be a single ballsac somewhere

DismalDude

DismalDude

I am no expert by any means but I'm a googling freak and everything I've come up with points to it being a calyx.If it's a ball it will be full of liquid,if calyx it will be soft and pretty much hollow.
Got my fingers crossed for you but I'd bet calyx.

neewb432

neewb432

I am no expert by any means but I'm a googling freak and everything I've come up with points to it being a calyx.If it's a ball it will be full of liquid,if calyx it will be soft and pretty much hollow.
Got my fingers crossed for you but I'd bet calyx.
Mine too! Thank you

SNTS1

SNTS1

That's not a pollen sac, I don't know the correct name for that, but it not herm.

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

It looks like one at first, but I don't think it is either like the previous farmer stated in the post above and some of the more sager growers and breeders once they see it will surely chime as to what it exactly is. Got what appears to be a lot of trichromes frothing and growing nicely on the node to be a ball sac to my limited knowledge and poor eyesight though man.

neewb432

neewb432

It looks like one at first, but I don't think it is either like the previous farmer stated in the post above and some of the more sager growers and breeders once they see it will surely chime as to what it exactly is. Got what appears to be a lot of trichromes frothing and growing nicely on the node to be a ball sac to my limited knowledge and poor eyesight though man.
I was thinking the same thing about the triches. Its super frosty to be a herm. Im sure it happens though. My temps got pretty low for 3 or 4 days. Maybe 70 on 60 off.

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

I keep my temps year round pretty much in the range from 75 to 78 lights up and then down to maybe as low as 63 to 65 with lights out . I have never got a herm issue from low temps but I have experienced herm issues from an errant light source that was seeping in somehow and that is/was the only experience I have had with herms however that wasn't a genetics issue in the seed I started or the clone I got.

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

I was thinking the same thing about the triches. Its super frosty to be a herm. Im sure it happens though. My temps got pretty low for 3 or 4 days. Maybe 70 on 60 off.
I think you are fine man and no herm issues. Just an oddity of a errant node it looks like to me the more I look at it and zoom in.

DismalDude

DismalDude

I checked out my grow today and even though I got the lighting wrong I have the same thing going on,I think I always have.It's totally normal,not hermied. ;)
100 1747

neewb432

neewb432

Day 42. Sorry for the long time between updates. I tried to kill them from lack of water. Long story, work! 4 days straight. Needed water day 1.

Apple jack
20141113 152803 RichtoneHDR

Diesel
20141113 153818 RichtoneHDR

Killa-watt
20141113 153846 RichtoneHDR
20141113 153902 RichtoneHDR

juniper

juniper

Not a male flower. Just a single calyx with no accompanying cluster.
Sometimes pre-flowers end up like that; a tiny individual calyx crusty with trichomes.
Excellent job on your first grow. Did you get your gnat/fly issue solved?

neewb432

neewb432

Not a male flower. Just a single calyx with no accompanying cluster.
Sometimes pre-flowers end up like that; a tiny individual calyx crusty with trichomes.
Excellent job on your first grow. Did you get your gnat/fly issue solved?
Thank you! Yes. Sticky traps and fly swatter. Lol.

neewb432

neewb432

I got root aphids :mad: hundreds of flyers and explains yellowing and brown spots. Doesnt it?

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Man sorry I haven't stopped in for a while your doing well tho no worries get some sticky paper and hygromite or some fine sand put that on top of your soil of course the sticky paper is for the Flys hang that up

neewb432

neewb432

Man sorry I haven't stopped in for a while your doing well tho no worries get some sticky paper and hygromite or some fine sand put that on top of your soil of course the sticky paper is for the Flys hang that up
Thanks boss. Yea got most of fliers with stickys. I will check out hygromite. Thanks

Top Bottom