• Thread starter Bakataha
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bakataha

Bakataha

20160503 155638
20160503 1556210
20160503 155606
I think about 3 more weeks here! I'm pretty sure they've been flowering for a month and a week!

Bakataha

Bakataha

This was just a small first time experiment that was thrown together with just an amazon gift card! @Smerb next grow will be done with cubes and they will be veged for at least a month. Also will be getting an actual tent and upgraded lights for next grow!

Smerb

Smerb

This was just a small first time experiment that was thrown together with just an amazon gift card! @Smerb next grow will be done with cubes and they will be veged for at least a month. Also will be getting an actual tent and upgraded lights for next grow!
This be my tent. I love it!!! One month veg is fine. Cubes grow fast, pretty much hydro.

IMG 20160505 104547
Smerb

Smerb

I am woodworking, blazing herbs, listening to music, all back and forth and what not. I am about to throw down some kief box making. Have a great day stones..

Bakataha

Bakataha

Yeah definitely. The quality is blowing my mind, though. I never thought I could produce anything like this on the first grow! I'm looking to order a 4x2x6 tent to stick in my room. I figure that would be about as long, and wide as a dresser would be, so it would be perfect to fit into a bedroom. Either that, or I was looking into a 3x3x7. The height doesn't really matter all too much, just the length. They have 4x2x4 tents, which would be the actual height of a dresser, but I just feel with a light hanging and all it would just be too short. With a real tent I can properly veg out and do everything I could possibly want!

Bakataha

Bakataha

Hey, amigos, I'm back at the grow again. Currently running my micro grow again with a single herojuana plant currently in vegged, no signs of sex yet. Sprouting its 4th node. I will have what i believe will be enough money for my real grow in a few weeks here. I'm strongly considering a 4x4x6'7 tent. will the 400w cob you recommended work well in that size of a tent?

Smerb

Smerb

One big ? Why don't you just get a 400/600 watt? No led, nothing but high intensity discharge.......

Top Bottom