First grow ever think i need a little help.

• Thread starter layzaydayday
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
layzaydayday

layzaydayday

First off I've got 6 fem seeds from seedsman im using fox farm ocean forest there about 3 weeks old going on 4 weeks. Always have had ph water from 6.3 to 6.8 have 2 weak feeds cut the nutes in half per gal of water. They are in a 4x4 tent with 2 600w full spec lights my main concern is the red stems and just wondering anoutnthw over all look.

First grow ever think i need a little help
First grow ever think i need a little help 2
First grow ever think i need a little help 3
First grow ever think i need a little help 4
THCMonster

THCMonster

They actually look really good! Just be careful in fox farm soils not to over water, but from the pics i would say your doing good so far! Just keep it up.

layzaydayday

layzaydayday

Hey thanks everyone makes me feel a bit better ill keep everyone posted and make sure i keep up with pictures. I just felt overwhelmed so mucj to learn.

Madbud

Madbud

To elaborate, forget about the “finger up to the knuckle” test. All the water settles on the bottom where the roots are. Did you put any drainage in the bottom, perlite, rocks, a hole?

layzaydayday

layzaydayday

I drilled a lot of holes and i have rocks at the bottom they drain really well i just watered before i took the pictures yesterday.

layzaydayday

layzaydayday

I was also wondering if i could cut the single first true leaf off the ones after the cotyledons they are so low to the dirt

UrbanGardener

UrbanGardener

They look good and healthy! Don't overdo the nutes as that mix looks pretty loaded from the factory. Make sure you've got adequate drainage and don't go overboard with watering. You could mix some extra perlite into the top layer if you're worried about water retention. Keep the environment stable and give the plant enough energy and you'll be right - well done.

layzaydayday

layzaydayday

Im wondering if this plant is to dark green what yall think out of the 7 i have 3 are pretty dark

20200407 092605
20200407 092617
20200407 092624
mancorn

mancorn

At 3-4 weeks you're going to finish off the "hot" in your FFOF, and can move to full strength nutes.

I think the old adage that purple stems is a sign of low N, is kind of an old wives tale. Yes it can mean you're short of N, but some strains just have purple stems and will never go green (even if you smoke em with a ton of N). Hopefully someone who knows you strain can help.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Stop wondering. Chop Chop. Auto BlueBerry Domina day 17.
Curious about those pots. I have been trying to find them. Link? Store? Where I can find those aerated pots? Do you flower in those pots as well? Thanks.
Burnz

Mr.Budly

Mr.Budly

Those Pots are overrated, spend 4 times the money for something easily avoided...started in the earth quit getting fucking lazy. All the $$$ in the world won't make it grow, that's talent and it takes work. Respect it and listen all day

Last edited:
Mr.Budly

Mr.Budly

Too young, growth is beneath before it pushes up .... Be patient then... Shit will take time to be beneficial, be patient... It's a process

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Those Pots are overrated, spend 4 times the money for something easily avoided...started in the earth quit getting fucking lazy. All the $$$ in the world won't make it grow, that's talent and it takes work. Respect it and listen all day
Who you talking too?

Mr.Budly

Mr.Budly

Who you talking too?

Anybody still listening, that pot ain't gonna make it grow... Spend $60 a pair to see. That pot don't guarentee yield. It might help if you have heat issues or can't water right... Just saying that pot ain't gonna solve your problems. Listen to the plant, when you can read it it'll produce! Trial and error

Mr.Budly

Mr.Budly

Who you talking too?

Anybody still listening, that pot ain't gonna make it grow... Spend $60 a pair to see. That pot don't guarentee yield. It might help if you have heat issues or can't water right... Just saying that pot ain't gonna solve your problems. Listen to the plant, when you can read it it'll grow

Latest posts

Top Bottom