This is the story of Bag Seed: started on Mar. 24th of this year when I found (1) one only bag seed(I'm not a big time toker) out of a 1/4 oz. I germinated(24th) it and planted(27th) it outside in a small teracota pot, and it did good. But then, I transplanted in to 10 gallon bag where it spent the first few days teetering(outside) and finally straightening up again. It spent the next 30 days in a state of suspended animation, still outside(about 3 hrs morning sun, 3 hrs shade at noon and 4 hrs in late afternoon sun. I topped it once, for all the good that did. It looked the same after recovering from the transplant as it did when I moved it in to the tent on Apr. 30th. It's doing much better now.