First grow hope you enjoy!

• Thread starter green fingers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
green fingers

green fingers

so what autos do you personally enjoy?
hey dude, been a while since your post but hey ho. Quality autos
Sweet seeds Big Devil 2 tasted like fruity bubblegum, stretched like a bitch to three four foot cant quite remember.
Sweet seeds cream caramel def. one of my favourites, the flavour is subtle, musky, but the stone is heavy. I mean real heavy. if ya smoke like i smoke then ya get high like every day, all day. So when i had my first spliff and had to put it down halfway becoz i was waaaaay too stoned, i couldnt believe it. I still cant. Let it flower long time for mainly amber trichs and that herb is the equivilant of a homerun smack to the head!
If cream caramel was my favourite for high then Blackjack was it's twin sister for flavour. More of a sat dom uplifting motivational stone. The taste and smell out of this world. you could pluck a bud off, out it on the ballast to dry crisp in half an hr and the joint would taste better than half the shit floating round the street.
Himilaya Blue Diesel threw me a shit pheno that never fattened up, just produced grade A string. Two plants had an amazing pineapple smell/taste and one was a monster.
Russian Rocket fuel yielded the most with an 1 1/2 oz and 13/4 oz of rock hard dense quality nugs.

Barneys Farm Little cheese was wack attack and hermied.
speed devil was pine musky fruity dense lovely buds, real nice mellow high.

Evan Duffy

Evan Duffy

Alrite mate I noticed you said a bit down the line a plant went Hermie on you just wondering if you'd be able to to tell if this is a Hermie?

green fingers

green fingers

H
Alrite mate I noticed you said a bit down the line a plant went Hermie on you just wondering if you'd be able to to tell if this is a Hermie?
Hard to tell mate snap a couple more photos for me

Evan Duffy

Evan Duffy

There ya go mate, if I nip a sack off and get conditions back in tack should a plant be ok if it doesn't pollinate anything else or is that just straight up the plants a he/she lol

green fingers

green fingers

Ok bro yeah thats a pollen sack, good job spotting it! Hard to tell how the plant will react, I've removed a few sacks off a girl before and that was it she stopped putting them out while another girl just kept putting out sack after sack. Didn't matter that I kept removing them or that the environment was spot on she was determined to be a dude!
My advise just keep a real close watch on her, seed weed is one to avoid

str8smokn

str8smokn

Just make sure no light leaks. If it's a hermi then it will continue to produce sacks. .

Top Bottom