First Grow! I Need Help

• Thread starter Zakes420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

Zakes420

Hey guys! I'm a newbie to growing cannabis and I started growing recently. I'm using coco as base and AN ph perfect as nutrients. But now I'm experiencing some problems with nute burn and deficiencies. Can anyone help me out?

First grow i need help
First grow i need help 2
First grow i need help 3
First grow i need help 4
Z

Zakes420

Hey guys! I'm a newbie to growing cannabis and I started growing recently. I'm using coco as base and AN ph perfect as nutrients. But now I'm experiencing some problems with nute burn and deficiencies. Can anyone help me out?
@Seamaiden, @cocoJoe can you help me out

mancdank

mancdank

@mancdank. I need your help with this
What strength are u feeding it at are u giving it full dosage or half strength ??? If your on point with your nute levels chances are there's summat going on in your root system I see u have your pots on trays when u water do u empty the run off or just leave it sitting in it because if this is the case the chances of root disease have just gone up dramatically have a look at your roots make sure the medium is wet turn it upside down and pop it out gently and have a look if there not pure white there's a issue depending how off white they are will depend on how progressed the issue is either way your guna need to leech the medium to get all the nasties out and give it a good quality root stim and make sure it's the sort that helps combat root disease like pythium after a week of root stim give it a week of super thrive to help the plant if u don't see real change after the 2 week u might wanna re take the above steps or look at maybe trying to get a replacement with issues like this sometimes the damage can be done before the problem is identified usually through mis diagnoses thinking its through a nute error which I suppose it is but because of root issues and not human error in feed amount hope this helps

Z

Zakes420

What strength are u feeding it at are u giving it full dosage or half strength ??? If your on point with your nute levels chances are there's summat going on in your root system I see u have your pots on trays when u water do u empty the run off or just leave it sitting in it because if this is the case the chances of root disease have just gone up dramatically have a look at your roots make sure the medium is wet turn it upside down and pop it out gently and have a look if there not pure white there's a issue depending how off white they are will depend on how progressed the issue is either way your guna need to leech the medium to get all the nasties out and give it a good quality root stim and make sure it's the sort that helps combat root disease like pythium after a week of root stim give it a week of super thrive to help the plant if u don't see real change after the 2 week u might wanna re take the above steps or look at maybe trying to get a replacement with issues like this sometimes the damage can be done before the problem is identified usually through mis diagnoses thinking its through a nute error which I suppose it is but because of root issues and not human error in feed amount hope this helps
Well I used to feed them at full concentration. But after those nute burns I flushed the plants and started giving them 50% conc like twice a week till I see little run off. It's been a week since I did that and now those burns ain't spreading. But my real concern now is the yellowing

Toaster79

Toaster79

What's your pH going in and out?

Have you been giving them water only between those feeds?

mancdank

mancdank

Well I used to feed them at full concentration. But after those nute burns I flushed the plants and started giving them 50% conc like twice a week till I see little run off. It's been a week since I did that and now those burns ain't spreading. But my real concern now is the yellowing
Have a look at the roots maybe take a pic

Toaster79

Toaster79

I dint know I have to worry about ph even after using ph perfect

That's your problem. How can you be sure the pH is in range? Because the bottle says so? Is it designed for water ranging from pH 5 to pH 8?

Toaster79

Toaster79

You don't actually believe that?

Nevermind, like I said, no pure water in coco. Always use nutrient solution even if weak one. Coco won't buffer nutrients and adding pure water to it will rinse it so plants wont have nothing to feed from. Also use Ca and Mg product. Either separate or combined otherwise you'll run into Ca deficiency and you won't be able to catch up.

Z

Zakes420

Nevermind, like I said, no pure water in coco. Always use nutrient solution even if weak one. Coco won't buffer nutrients and adding pure water to it will rinse it so plants wont have nothing to feed from. Also use Ca and Mg product. Either separate or combined otherwise you'll run into Ca deficiency and you won't be able to catch up.
Well I had to believe it because it's my first time. So taking your reply into consideration I'll drop the conc to 30-40% and won't feed them pure water. Will that do? Should I use those calmag bottles or will CA MG salts do fine?

mancdank

mancdank

Are u talking to me mate ??? Do I belive that they should have a flush in coco from time to time definitely without a doubt no where near as often as soil but still needs a little flush from time to time :)

Top Bottom