First Grow In New Room And It's All Wedding Cake

• Thread starter Task
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I'll put my Elite lineup against anything on the market any day of the week
What’s your elite line up? I have not seen or used a line that beats N.M. veg and early flower hands down.

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

What’s your elite line up? I have not seen or used a line that beats N.M. veg and early flower hands down.
I'm the national sales manager for the retail division of Elite Garden Wholesale as well as a commercial consultant for our cultivation side. www.elitegardenwholesale.com is the nutrient site www.grownwithelite.com is our consulting site. elitegarden, oceanhillfarms and glasshousefarms are our IG acts and mine is detgreenthumb

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

Sorry I meant the distributors I’m high lol. My shurflo pump will do 2 (16 lines) just right but I would rather run all four trays at the same time instead of using sprinkler manifolds
I've been using the Floraflex 1" T quick disconnect open flow systems. Pretty simple to install and work with.

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

Here they are today, Lights just flipped. They're growing 2+ inches a day. 3 between yesterday and today
I'll take some pics of the 360° sprayers I use tomorrow. I use them in all our facilities. Think they cost 38 cents a piece and run extremely well without clogging. I run one per 7 gallon pot in the indoor test rooms I'm running right now, but you could definitely run two for more full coverage if you wanted to. They flow roughly a gallon every 8 minutes. I run 6- 2 minute 15 second feedings in these 72 plant rooms daily. Typically see about 18-22% total volume runoff daily

Task

Task

I'll take some pics of the 360° sprayers I use tomorrow. I use them in all our facilities. Think they cost 38 cents a piece and run extremely well without clogging. I run one per 7 gallon pot in the indoor test rooms I'm running right now, but you could definitely run two for more full coverage if you wanted to. They flow roughly a gallon every 8 minutes. I run 6- 2 minute 15 second feedings in these 72 plant rooms daily. Typically see about 18-22% total volume runoff daily
That'll be great! I'm looking forward to seeing how you run your system so I can try to figure out these issues! I have a feeling it's going to be a duh moment. Thanks again.!!

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Here they are today, Lights just flipped. They're growing 2+ inches a day. 3 between yesterday and today
LoL I hope you have a lot of head room. I would expect them to double in size at least

Task

Task

LoL I hope you have a lot of head room. I would expect them to double in size at least
They already did and my ceilings are close to 10ft so I'm good and if worse comes to worse that's why you can super crop. As for a pump a 3/4 240 leader pump would work fine.

Task

Task

Was wondering if you where able to take those pics by chance? It would be a ton of help.

Task

Task

Day number 8 of flower, start of week #2.

Everything is filling in nicely. Thinking about giving another dose of decision to slow the stretch a bit more. These things are killing it and doing great with the feedings. I got the res plumed in through the bottom now so the pump is now gravity fed just waiting on the pvc cement to dry before I fill it.

HD Camera1 12518 233833
DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

Was wondering if you where able to take those pics by chance? It would be a ton of help.
Now, keep in mind I didn't get to design these rooms from the ground up (I took the project over mid way through the first run due to some issues) so I basically used what was there (like submersible pumps, 2×4 stands for the trays, 1×1 for the trellis poles....) to keep costs to a minimum
Reservoirs have 2- 3/4 HP Coleman submersible pumps. Each pump runs half the garden (10 heads, 36 sprayers) with large filters with 120 or 80 micron filters (need to check the box)
20181206 194013
20181206 194328

Both 1" drops come into the room and run straight to the back while T-ing off to each tray
20181206 194030
20181206 194045

The runs are two tables each with an 8 drop floraflex "octobubbler" feeding each tray
20181206 194059
20181206 194106

As you can see I run the 1" PVC past the last head and also past the last T's going to the tables to help equalize pressure as much as possible
20181206 194209

The runoff comes out the end of the trays to a 3/4" PVC line that I run to a collection bucket which has a sump pump with a float inside
20181206 194123
20181206 194145

The pump in the runoff collection bucket is the pumped into a marked barrel so I can measure volume of daily runoff
20181206 194315

These are the 360° sprayheads I use in all my pots. The stay super clean and are under 40 cents a piece when ordered in bulk
20181206 194248

P

PharmHand

Now, keep in mind I didn't get to design these rooms from the ground up (I took the project over mid way through the first run due to some issues) so I basically used what was there (like submersible pumps, 2×4 stands for the trays, 1×1 for the trellis poles....) to keep costs to a minimum
Reservoirs have 2- 3/4 HP Coleman submersible pumps. Each pump runs half the garden (10 heads, 36 sprayers) with large filters with 120 or 80 micron filters (need to check the box)View attachment 845508 View attachment 845509
Both 1" drops come into the room and run straight to the back while T-ing off to each tray
View attachment 845511 View attachment 845512
The runs are two tables each with an 8 drop floraflex "octobubbler" feeding each tray
View attachment 845513 View attachment 845514
As you can see I run the 1" PVC past the last head and also past the last T's going to the tables to help equalize pressure as much as possible
View attachment 845516
The runoff comes out the end of the trays to a 3/4" PVC line that I run to a collection bucket which has a sump pump with a float insideView attachment 845517 View attachment 845518
The pump in the runoff collection bucket is the pumped into a marked barrel so I can measure volume of daily runoffView attachment 845520
These are the 360° sprayheads I use in all my pots. The stay super clean and are under 40 cents a piece when ordered in bulkView attachment 845521
Where does one acquire those sprayers?

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

Where does one acquire those sprayers?
I have my purchaser for the greenhouse take care of it for me and just ship them out. I'll have to ask him. There's a possibility that you'll need to have a commercial account to get them from our source, but I'll find out the brand/model as soon as I speak with him

Top Bottom