First Grow In New Room And It's All Wedding Cake

• Thread starter Task
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

Did you already start your flush? Cause those are way yellow for day 38! you have another 22 at least specially cause your in soil If I'm not mistaken
No. I'm in Coco. The DE's really don't let me get a good natural shot. It tints the hell out of everything. I'll get some shots with the lights off in the next day or two.

Task

Task

No. I'm in Coco. The DE's really don't let me get a good natural shot. It tints the hell out of everything. I'll get some shots with the lights off in the next day or two.
Gotcha I was like Nooooo! Haha, these are looking. I'm on day 39 but I wont get colors till I switch to winter frost and drop temps which will be in about a week and a half. I'm trying to get that full fall appearance this run. I've been have issues with branches breaking cause I'm dumb and didnt put my table on rollers and I wasnt able to trellis them how I'd like so 3 that are on the wall had misfortunate ends completely collapsed. Next flip will be different.

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

Gotcha I was like Nooooo! Haha, these are looking. I'm on day 39 but I wont get colors till I switch to winter frost and drop temps which will be in about a week and a half. I'm trying to get that full fall appearance this run. I've been have issues with branches breaking cause I'm dumb and didnt put my table on rollers and I wasnt able to trellis them how I'd like so 3 that are on the wall had misfortunate ends completely collapsed. Next flip will be different.
I've been running roughly a12 degree swing the past week and a half, going to drop it to 14-16 soon. This cut just throws color like crazy. Thw last pic is a Wonka Bar cut that's running in the same room.
20190106 165828
20190106 165807
20190106 165632
20190106 165536
20190106 164941

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

Niice man! Those look beautiful for sure. Mine started shooting mad colors as well I couldn't tell until I seen them when lights went off lol. I haven't updated in a while but I'm going to tomorrow with pics once lights turn off.
Yeah, the HPS has a tendency to wash the color. Looking forward to seeing how yours are turning out. Just got ahold of the Purple City Genetics cut of WC so I'm going to run the side by side next time and see what kind of difference there is

Greeneyez13

Greeneyez13

I literally have a full room of Wedding Cake that I'm running for the first time as well. After reading your OP, I saw you were having issues with the bubblers. What exactly are you dealing with. All my indoor test rooms are 1" PVC runs to Floraflex bubblers feeding my tables so I've definitely spent quite a few hours troubleshooting and hunting down gremlins. Feel free to drop me a message or run anything by me if you're still dealing with issues. Could be something as simple as your inline filter

The growing elite book is full of good, high quality content that anybody just starting out will appreciate as well as tons of advanced growing techniques for those marijuana growers that have been around the block and already have a few harvests under their belt. One thing I particularly like about these advanced sections is that just because they are for advanced growing techniques they are not explained using advanced terminology and abstract ideas. Just about anybody can pick up this book and head over to the advanced growing section and understand what is being explained.. Check it out

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

The growing elite book is full of good, high quality content that anybody just starting out will appreciate as well as tons of advanced growing techniques for those marijuana growers that have been around the block and already have a few harvests under their belt. One thing I particularly like about these advanced sections is that just because they are for advanced growing techniques they are not explained using advanced terminology and abstract ideas. Just about anybody can pick up this book and head over to the advanced growing section and understand what is being explained.. Check it out
Thanks for the completely unsolicited off base offer, but I would rather spray Advanced Nutrients pH down directly into my eyeballs than read your book

Task

Task

Sorry I haven't been around just been busy I'll make sure to post asap. But as of now I'm in flush at day 61. Had them on a light feed from day 48-56 then started flushing with 0ppm r.o water hoping to make it to day 66 as of now they're flushing fast!

Task

Task

They will really appreciate a leaf stripping at this point.

I'm not really sure what to say. Usually when people have pressure issues, the fix is to run a bigger pump, or split the octo's down into zones. You have a gnarly inline pump which should be able to handle the job.

That being said, I personally wouldn't ever T my dripper lines.
I love reading back through these logs to catch on to what I actually needed to know. Ty

Top Bottom