First grow need some help with these seedlings please!

• Thread starter CeeJ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I gave them 9 they seem to be doing good what do you think a good ppfd for week 2 of flower is some are saying 800 I have it at about 650 right now they seem to like it
thats something that someone else can help with, i have no clue about that stuff, i just watch my plants and see how they are reacting as the grow goes on and adjust from that..

C

CeeJ

thats something that someone else can help with, i have no clue about that stuff, i just watch my plants and see how they are reacting as the grow goes on and adjust from that..
There in week 4 now and one of the plant is showing some problems I think it’s a calcium or magnesium problem but not too sure been giving it cal mag every feeding it’s been getting worse any ideas?

14E2C7CE 660B 4037 9D84 B5D198D279C4
B777050B D535 4A29 A23A 8137EADB753A
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
There in week 4 now and one of the plant is showing some problems I think it’s a calcium or magnesium problem but not too sure been giving it cal mag every feeding it’s been getting worse any ideas?
how much of each nutrient per gallon have you fed the last couple times?

C

CeeJ

how much of each nutrient per gallon have you fed the last couple times?
Gave them 13 ml of A and B per gallon and about 3.5 ml per gal of cal mag last feed. Everytime I feed I’ve been slowly going up adding another ml or 2 of the A nd B

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Week 5 day 3 yeah I gave them 3.5 ml per gal last feed
ok so i think you were just a bit light in feeding them when they needed it more..
you can see by this chart/guide.. if your growing in soil or a soilless mix than you need to start giving 5-6days before..
i’d just ignore and start to lower the calmag..
here’s the chart
DAF49A0E 15C5 4887 93A8 10CE5E85CF40

C

CeeJ

ok so i think you were just a bit light in feeding them when they needed it more..
you can see by this chart/guide.. if your growing in soil or a soilless mix than you need to start giving 5-6days before..
i’d just ignore and start to lower the calmag..
here’s the chartView attachment 1310464
I don’t really understand the chart to be honest lol so you think I should lower the amount of cal mag wouldnt that make the burns worse?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I don’t really understand the chart to be honest lol so you think I should lower the amount of cal mag wouldnt that make the burns worse?
no it won’t but the leaves that are affected will slowly get worse and eventually die off nothing you can do to stop it..
ok the chart well just dont over think things.
take your calmag for instance.. i’m guessing you weren’t giving any during veg or if so probably like 1 ml per gallon.. so now as you see in the chart there’s an increase in the need for some so as that time approaches maybe a week before increase to 2 ml, than next watering or watering after give 3ml as now you’ll be in that time of her needing it, with calmag 3ml is quite a bit so i probably wouldn’t go higher.. than you see a slight decrease till the end..
every nutrient company is different as to how much to give etc.
so reading the chart, those nutrient increases in need are not hard to understand,
from the very start of an increase to the peak would be a difference 5-10 ml.. for a veg or bloom nutrient, like i said calmag is a smaller increase amount of 2-4 ml.. that stuff is strong and can cause problems if used to heavily.. never go over 5ml with calmg..
as you grow more and more all these confusing pieces will all start to make sense as you get better at reading the plants..
your doing good brother

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
hey keep posting daily too as there maybe another issue hiding away or i might be wrong.. etc..

C

CeeJ

hey keep posting daily too as there maybe another issue hiding away or i might be wrong.. etc..
Hey man my bad haven’t been on thanks for all the help I I understand that chart a lot better now tomorrow is the start of week 6 I’m getting kind of worried that 2 of my plants are not getting fat enough

323E8629 67FE 4A33 ABD8 60A925286F78
16DD9050 C9DC 4760 9173 8A0B383863AB
9209BA47 B04D 4AC4 8078 ADF1C42AD422
P

PahPahCee

The fattening of the buds will happen toward the end. You just gotta be patient. From the looks of it you have a decent amount of time to go. Keep it up!

C

CeeJ

Today is feed day the burns are progressively getting worse it’s starting to get on the smaller leaves on the top of the cola would it affect the buds if I picked the small leaves off?

86D6123C CFD4 4FF1 9E0A 2C1593645154
7529D682 1EBB 4B06 BD8F D0A2C9132D84
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Today is feed day the burns are progressively getting worse it’s starting to get on the smaller leaves on the top of the cola would it affect the buds if I picked the small leaves off?
what kind is that plant with the worse condition? may sound stupid but does the rusty coloured areas rub off onto your fingers or not? like rust would..
if not it’s a calmag deficiency or was..
might be from feeding to high amount of bloom..
i don’t think i looked up your nutrients, what are they or pictures?
think you said 13 ml each A&B?.,

C

CeeJ

what kind is that plant with the worse condition? may sound stupid but does the rusty coloured areas rub off onto your fingers or not? like rust would..
if not it’s a calmag deficiency or was..
might be from feeding to high amount of bloom..
i don’t think i looked up your nutrients, what are they or pictures?
think you said 13 ml each A&B?.,
It doesn’t rub off i use the sensi bloom part b and the grow part a from advanced nutrients and yeah last feed was 12.5/13ml of both A&B per gallon

4E3EF997 F6DE 4DC1 ACC0 124E29C9BC47
Top Bottom