First grow need some help with these seedlings please!

• Thread starter CeeJ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CeeJ

Hi, too much watering, RH and lack of airflow contribute to it, I have had seeds that took time to germinate and have had powder on my soil surface and used cinnamen to top layer with success,bud rot you can trim some spots earlier and make room and blast fresh air. I don't usually grow strains with real tight internodes because I live in a very humid weather
Looks like spider mite damage. Check the underside of the leaves It could be residue from you spraying all the time. Stop that. Fully saturate, then let your medium dry out between waterings. Stop using your finger on your plant, check by weight. When pot is light, time to water.
I haven’t seen anything crawling around i have trouble noticing differences in weight with these small pots I’m still really new I fully saturated the soil last night for the first time and stoped spraying also turned on both my fans they seem to be doing great

C

CeeJ

Hi, too much watering, RH and lack of airflow contribute to it, I have had seeds that took time to germinate and have had powder on my soil surface and used cinnamen to top layer with success,bud rot you can trim some spots earlier and make room and blast fresh air. I don't usually grow strains with real tight internodes because I live in a very humid area.
The tight nodes are caused from Rh issues?

Sunasun

Sunasun

I haven’t seen anything crawling around i have trouble noticing differences in weight with these small pots I’m still really new I fully saturated the soil last night for the first time and stoped spraying also turned on both my fans they seem to be doing great
Sounds good. Keep us updated with pictures.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
just as you notice the 2 small round cotyledon leaves starting to yellow..
what you have there for nutrients?

C

CeeJ

I use that myself, start at a quarter dose, and then increase gradually as plant gets larger.
I just gave them there first nutrient feed I used .4 of the a&b nd about .3 of cal mag into a liter hope I don’t burn them!

Sunasun

Sunasun

I just gave them there first nutrient feed I used .4 of the a&b nd about .3 of cal mag into a liter hope I don’t burn them!
If that .4 and .3 are ml/l that is a tad under where I start. I start at 1 ml/l each for grow a and b on feed days and then .50 ml/l of cal-mag on water days

Itman

Itman

Hey this is my first grow I have 3 seedlings I’m using happy frog with no extra additives there on day 8 can anyone help me with them they seem to not be doing the best
They look better than half of the pros seedlings on here?dark green too well fed?
Day 8 not growing quick light?
Don't water too much?

C

CeeJ

If that .4 and .3 are ml/l that is a tad under where I start. I start at 1 ml/l each for grow a and b on feed days and then .50 ml/l of cal-mag on water days
On the site it says to use 1 ml/l for the 1st veg feed so I went half just to be safe for there first feed wasn’t to sure

Sunasun

Sunasun

On the site it says to use 1 ml/l for the 1st veg feed so I went half just to be safe for there first feed wasn’t to sure
Should be fine then, weird the bottle just says 16 ml/gallon so I went with a quarter of that.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
probably because you just watered yesterday or it wasn’t quite ready for the next watering either way just leave it be., she’ll be fine..
really no need for calmg until plants are much bigger or not even up until 2.5 weeks flowering..

C

CeeJ

probably because you just watered yesterday or it wasn’t quite ready for the next watering either way just leave it be., she’ll be fine..
really no need for calmg until plants are much bigger or not even up until 2.5 weeks flowering..
I’ve heard people say they use it every feeding and some people tell me I don’t need to for a while I’m not to sure what I should do haha I was thinking if i use it every feeding in low doses then that would help prevent cal deficiency but I’m not to sure!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I’ve heard people say they use it every feeding and some people tell me I don’t need to for a while I’m not to sure what I should do haha I was thinking if i use it every feeding in low doses then that would help prevent cal deficiency but I’m not to sure!
well if you do with a plant that small it would be the tiniest amount and every other watering/feeding..

Moshmen

Moshmen

What is your water source? Conflicting calmag recommendations comes from different growing mediums and water sources RO water in coco = calmag
Tap water with proper ppms in soil = no cal mag

To much calmag is almost worse than not enuff imo.

Top Bottom