First grow need some help with these seedlings please!

• Thread starter CeeJ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PK1

PK1

Supporter
at this stage start watering properly so you could develop those roots better. Topping is good as it will give yyyou two additional branches. If you want you can tie it with a rope and bent it a bit so that the lower leaves get more light, but watering properly is more important. They look good, good job!

Sunasun

Sunasun

at this stage start watering properly so you could develop those roots better. Topping is good as it will give you two additional branches. If you want you can tie it with a rope and bent it a bit so that the lower leaves get more light, but watering properly is more important. They look good, good job!
This ⬆️.

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

I didn't read through the middle but I saw the first pics and where you're at now. Way to go bro! You're kicking ass. I topped and bent mine over too, as they mentioned and it helped a lot. It made perfect sense once I did it. You'll immediately see how it opens everything up. The first time though I just tipped the plant over, I didn't support the base with a padded wire. The second time I did, so the stalk went up and then bent and it worked much better. It gave me more room to water. Congrats on getting this far bro. Can't wait to see your harvest.

C

CeeJ

I didn't read through the middle but I saw the first pics and where you're at now. Way to go bro! You're kicking ass. I topped and bent mine over too, as they mentioned and it helped a lot. It made perfect sense once I did it. You'll immediately see how it opens everything up. The first time though I just tipped the plant over, I didn't support the base with a padded wire. The second time I did, so the stalk went up and then bent and it worked much better. It gave me more room to water. Congrats on getting this far bro. Can't wait to see your harvest.
Thank you!

C

CeeJ

What could I use to tie them down?

C

CeeJ

at this stage start watering properly so you could develop those roots better. Topping is good as it will give yyyou two additional branches. If you want you can tie it with a rope and bent it a bit so that the lower leaves get more light, but watering properly is more important. They look good, good job!
Thank you! I tied them down today any tips?

savagenovelties

savagenovelties

Supporter
Whatever you do NEVER look at old growth. Old growth is old news you should be paying attention to the tips of your new growth. If your tips show any brown that’s a sign of overnuting. The other problem growers have is overwatering. You should always let the plant uptake all or most of the nutrients before adding more. I use the weight method & only bottom feed. A wet top is the perfect breeding ground for bugs. You can say all you want “I don’t have bugs” “I’ve never had bugs” or “I never have problems” All mediums have bugs in them. The best way I’ve found to best rid that is to freeze my bag of coco. It seems to kill any bugs & their larvae. Sry I’m rambling this Gushmintz keeps me talking forever

G

Greenthumb58

Ok thank you it just worry’s me when I go online nd see these huge seedlings that are the same age as mine lmao
I feel your pain I'm newbie as well and most of what I see makes mine look meek at best, this stage patience is key

C

CeeJ

and don’t be over mothering them..
Hello it’s been a while since I have posted I’ve been tieing them down trying to keep a even canopy and they have been doing great but about a couple days ago one of them started looking really sick I can’t find out what’s wrong the temps have been getting pretty cold lately.

831CC91D DC29 4E21 8E91 EACDDE85ACC4
3E0CEFCD E9B5 4FBA AE1F DEAD002A6581
C

CeeJ

Whatever you do NEVER look at old growth. Old growth is old news you should be paying attention to the tips of your new growth. If your tips show any brown that’s a sign of overnuting. The other problem growers have is overwatering. You should always let the plant uptake all or most of the nutrients before adding more. I use the weight method & only bottom feed. A wet top is the perfect breeding ground for bugs. You can say all you want “I don’t have bugs” “I’ve never had bugs” or “I never have problems” All mediums have bugs in them. The best way I’ve found to best rid that is to freeze my bag of coco. It seems to kill any bugs & their larvae. Sry I’m rambling this Gushmintz keeps me talking forever
Any idea what’s wrong with this girl? Just recently started dropping bad and a lot of the leafs are canoeing

BE8B5BDB 7183 43C9 9B02 CDC639AEF3C4
67D81E77 E28E 4F04 ADCD D153D80AD8EE
Sunasun

Sunasun

Hello it’s been a while since I have posted I’ve been tieing them down trying to keep a even canopy and they have been doing great but about a couple days ago one of them started looking really sick I can’t find out what’s wrong the temps have been getting pretty cold lately.
Root zone may be too cold.

Top Bottom