First grow need some help with these seedlings please!

• Thread starter CeeJ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CeeJ

No, it shouldn't be too much stress and would help alleviate the light stress on your tops. I'd do it.
I was tieing them down and I got too the main stems they look like they have split a little. I taped them together I’m hoping there ok! Should I wait a couple days for it to heal then tie them down or will they be too tall do you think. I’m getting worried about the height!

Sunasun

Sunasun

I was tieing them down and I got too the main stems they look like they have split a little. I taped them together I’m hoping there ok! Should I wait a couple days for it to heal then tie them down or will they be too tall do you think. I’m getting worried about the height!
Let them heal and then lst.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
you need to just leave them be, too much stressing them out or over mothering will only hurt you in the end..

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Whatever you do NEVER look at old growth. Old growth is old news you should be paying attention to the tips of your new growth. If your tips show any brown that’s a sign of overnuting. The other problem growers have is overwatering. You should always let the plant uptake all or most of the nutrients before adding more. I use the weight method & only bottom feed. A wet top is the perfect breeding ground for bugs. You can say all you want “I don’t have bugs” “I’ve never had bugs” or “I never have problems” All mediums have bugs in them. The best way I’ve found to best rid that is to freeze my bag of coco. It seems to kill any bugs & their larvae. Sry I’m rambling this Gushmintz keeps me talking forever, yes most bags of medium have bugs, however when I buy a bag of dirt I throw some de earth in the bag 3 days before starting no problems ever.

C

CeeJ

Don't flush. It's a waste of nutrients. But yeah lollipop, install netting, and flip.
Plants seem to be in bad shape I’m not to sure what’s happening my run off was at 6.8 ph it’s usally 6.2

4830CEA4 D89A 452C 8CAE C64F61C807A2
5B4D8096 B592 4262 AEFC 8B633BF31F5F
51F27E34 60CB 49D7 ACD1 A9210D45E880
21AF3B71 ADD8 4660 8922 FF6B1372EBBD
savagenovelties

savagenovelties

Supporter
Too much light? Do plants outdoors get too much sunlight? Maybe if you moved your light directly over the plant where it was burning them but plants can never get enough light

savagenovelties

savagenovelties

Supporter
Says the guy having problems. If you knew everything why are you asking for help. I mean its only your first grow? You have tons to learn.

savagenovelties

savagenovelties

Supporter
You have other problems unrelated to how much light you’re getting. Make sure your root zone is soaked constantly and make sure you read all your runoff lol. Overthinking is the major problem growers have & your way overthinking things

Top Bottom