First grow need some help with these seedlings please!

• Thread starter CeeJ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cannagar

Cannagar

It’s good like I said it was a bad picture it does look like there tied to the light haha they’ve been tied up for a little while there not getting to hot from being directly under the light
I would still be careful of it. It is a fire hazard even if it is an unlikely one. Safety first! 😄

C

CeeJ

you could if in a jam, tie/attach the branches that need it most to the main stem or a thicker branch, to help with maneuvering them around.. you don’t need plant yo-yos yes you can use them or just a thin gauge garden wire.. do not put stakes into your medium, definitely not a good habit to start..
Hey man the plants are almost in week 9 I’ve tried ordering this microscope for my phone camera but for some reason Amazon keeps not shipping it I’m starting to get worried that the plants are over due what do you use to check your trichomes?

Madbud

Madbud

Hey man the plants are almost in week 9 I’ve tried ordering this microscope for my phone camera but for some reason Amazon keeps not shipping it I’m starting to get worried that the plants are over due what do you use to check your trichomes?
I throw a bud at the wall, if it sticks its good.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

You have a window of time between when they are ready to when they are over-done. Depending on other variables, that window tends to be about a week to maybe 10 days.

I use a wifi digital microscope that pairs with my cell phone. I haven't checked to see exactly what you ordered, but from the sound of it it's probably pretty much the same (if not exactly the same) as mine.

Cypress66

Cypress66

You have a window of time between when they are ready to when they are over-done. Depending on other variables, that window tends to be about a week to maybe 10 days.

I use a wifi digital microscope that pairs with my cell phone. I haven't checked to see exactly what you ordered, but from the sound of it it's probably pretty much the same (if not exactly the same) as mine.
Yea the same as. I don't let mine go to the late stage of the window but it's a matter of your likes of the stone you like but it's a great way to get a better i than the old way.. 70% Amber is the way I was told. Its really not really very accurate though. Most of the time in my garden has been a 9/10wk of flower. The old way I was a bit early on the harvest and the plants were fine but the extra time is a important thing for her too ripen and she will be better than the early one as long as she is in the ripening stages. Like you have been advised your harvest window will be a good maybe for up to two weeks for the plant and the thc will not get any better than when they peak in the period.. The thc will be declining with more time. That's in the growers bible and you can trust that. Jorge gevantes is the author of it and that man knows what he is talking about its his playground everything that you need to know about it is in the bible and I still refer to it now. You can read it online now or buy it directly and it is a good investment for a 30£/dollars or a bit more.. Mine is an old one but a lot of help it's been.. Peace ✌️

Cypress66

Cypress66

Don’t try it with meatballs, it works but not recommended
Do you do it when you cook your spaghetti? It's not something that I would want to do lol. Imagine the state of the house never even thought about it before.. Mind you that spaghetti is a very hard one to get spot on lol its a sticky bud if you can make it stick to the wall. You don't have any felcro or glue on the wall. Do you

C

CeeJ

You think there ready to chop??

56AF941B 78A9 40D6 B41D 1205239BADC0
3FE7A824 9ACF 4D1D BD3C 92B4A1C03A8E
A2F31178 F058 4A43 86B8 686FF443B964
2070839A 9715 4014 841B 054E74D63963
3237F5A0 56EF 4AEF 9089 8514726CE537

Latest posts

Top Bottom