First grow..now I'm hooked

• Thread starter Vani11a
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

Vani11a

This is my first time growing and wow has it been a journey. It's a Gsc auto flower given to me from a friend. About 4 weeks in I thought she was done for so I actually placed her outside. Me being located in Texas the weather was still relatively warm. After about a week of complete disregard I came back to see that she bounced back and was in good health. I transplanted it to the bigger "pot" at around 6-7 weeks. I had started out with just some organic Miracle gro which later found out was not the best soil option so I had some old potting soil that I had for a few years literally just sitting a planter, not having instilled great confidence in my skills or lack there of the I mixed it with with a new bag of the same type of Miracle gro. I also added a little Dr. Earth Home grown and some sweet sweet TLC. The last 3 weeks I've started being a little more serious I guess you could say and adding some Fox Farm Bloom nutes to my watering and we'll here she is. I feel like after doing everything that you could do wrong, I did, she still is hanging in there. It's just a testament to the strains hardiness and resilience. This is a picture from day 83. From first sprout to what you see now. I'm not super proud of her but I am super proud of "her" if you get what I mean. I've caught the bug though and most Def gonna give it another try. Maybe try a non auto flower...Idk Anyway thank yall if you're still reading it's been a blast and honestly can't wait to start a new batch 😁

P.S. Sorry for the typos and grammar errors. I have sausage fingers and phone keyboards just aren't friendly to me.
First grownow im hooked

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

This is my first time growing and wow has it been a journey. It's a Gsc auto flower given to me from a friend. About 4 weeks in I thought she was done for so I actually placed her outside. Me being located in Texas the weather was still relatively warm. After about a week of complete disregard I came back to see that she bounced back and was in good health. I transplanted it to the bigger "pot" at around 6-7 weeks. I had started out with just some organic Miracle gro which later found out was not the best soil option so I had some old potting soil that I had for a few years literally just sitting a planter, not having instilled great confidence in my skills or lack there of the I mixed it with with a new bag of the same type of Miracle gro. I also added a little Dr. Earth Home grown and some sweet sweet TLC. The last 3 weeks I've started being a little more serious I guess you could say and adding some Fox Farm Bloom nutes to my watering and we'll here she is. I feel like after doing everything that you could do wrong, I did, she still is hanging in there. It's just a testament to the strains hardiness and resilience. This is a picture from day 83. From first sprout to what you see now. I'm not super proud of her but I am super proud of "her" if you get what I mean. I've caught the bug though and most Def gonna give it another try. Maybe try a non auto flower...Idk Anyway thank yall if you're still reading it's been a blast and honestly can't wait to start a new batch 😁

P.S. Sorry for the typos and grammar errors. I have sausage fingers and phone keyboards just aren't friendly to me.
View attachment 2112533
Great job next time I’d skip the chicken wire it will restrict or cut your ladies👍

V

Vani11a

Great job next time I’d skip the chicken wire it will restrict or cut your ladies👍
Yeah that was a temporary thing to keep my cat from thinking it was it's new litter box or awesome scratch and sniff scratching post.. It was grown wayy passed it before I actually installed. I'm wondering if the "pot" I have it in was a hindrance to it's growth outwards or...bushy..ness?

More pictures..

20240131 182217
Top Bottom