first grow ???? pleas help

• Thread starter maxamillian1989
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bannacis

Bannacis

dry them 7-10 days or untill you take a bud and it kinda snaps when you bend it...not crumble, and still has a spungy feel to it.
I then put it a plastic grocery bag,(keep bag open) and put it inside a paper grocery bag. so it sit on bottom with the plastic rolled down some.
then roll up the paper bag. leave some space in it. put it in a dark place that has a steady temp, like a closet.
leave it,check it after 4-5 hours and as soon as you open it up, put your nose in bag and smell. should be a nice sweet smell, the smell will taper off some
as it dry/cures more. also feel your buds,if they feel wet,leave bag open couple hours.
gently roll the buds around in bag so that they will cure evenly, and roll bag back up, check again later. then leave closed for longer period.

M

maxamillian1989

dry them 7-10 days or untill you take a bud and it kinda snaps when you bend it...not crumble, and still has a spungy feel to it.
I then put it a plastic grocery bag,(keep bag open) and put it inside a paper grocery bag. so it sit on bottom with the plastic rolled down some.
then roll up the paper bag. leave some space in it. put it in a dark place that has a steady temp, like a closet.
leave it,check it after 4-5 hours and as soon as you open it up, put your nose in bag and smell. should be a nice sweet smell, the smell will taper off some
as it dry/cures more. also feel your buds,if they feel wet,leave bag open couple hours.
gently roll the buds around in bag so that they will cure evenly, and roll bag back up, check again later. then leave closed for longer period.

no they do smell like grass and plant matter with some sweet smell can i change the grass smell/plant to smell sweet like the bud i left to hang dry for more days smells better is my bud only smelling funny cause i had to harvest early for the first 3 plants

Bannacis

Bannacis

its possible that they can come out ok, but being early your buds haven't ripened, plus non-flush residue left in flower,
slow dry like i said and hope for the best. you might have to end up making canna butter or water hash, but two weeks early is tough.
might become a loss. just grow on and chock it up to experience, there will be more mistakes/ *uck ups to come. hee hee.

Top Bottom