First Grow Please Help

• Thread starter aceboogie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
aceboogie

aceboogie

i been growing since march 30 plants dont seem to be growing alot any info would be great i am not ashamed of any harsh input am growing under 1000 Watt hps hydroponics anything will help thankz

First grow please help
First grow please help 2
C

cowboyz

Yea man they don't look good at all! You check the ppm of what your feeding it?

aceboogie

aceboogie

honestly i dont hav a ppm meter i am going to order one today on amazon and i added nutes 2 days ago maxi bloom n cal/mag and my plants started to get root rot so i changed it back to plain water,witch is wat they been getting the whole grow no chemicals and i set my ph to 5.8-6.2

i topped a little one one plant was cared i did it wrong but i didnt he open up and grew more leaves

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

What color are the roots? Yellow? How do you know you have root rot?
Do not feed them plain water, it will just cause more problems.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

How big of an air pump and air stone do you have?

Do you change your water every week?

H2O2 comes in several different strengths: 3%, 5%, 8% and 35%, also sold as food grade Hydrogen Peroxide. The most economical is 35% which we recommend be diluted to three percent before using. When working with food grade H2O2, it is very important that you clean up any spills or splashes immediately, it will damage almost oxidize everything very quickly. Skin will be temporarily bleached pure white if not washed cleaned. Gloves are strongly recommended when working with any strong chemical.

Food grade H2O2 can be diluted to three percent by mixing it one part to eleven parts water (preferably distilled). The storage container should be opaque to prevent light from getting in and it must be able to hold some pressure. If three-liter pop bottles are available in your area they are ideal for mixing and storing H2O2. There are twelve quarter liters (250ml) in three liters, if you put in one quarter liter H2O2 and eleven quarter liters (250ml) water in the bottle it will full of three percent H2O2 and the bottle can hold the pressure that the H2O2 will generate.

Three percent Hydrogen Peroxide may be added at up to 3 ml's per liter (2 1\2 tsp. per gallon), but it is recommended that you start at a lower concentration and increase to full strength over a few weeks.

For hydroponic applications, use every reservoir change and replace twenty-five percent (one quarter) every day. Example: In a 100L (25gal) reservoir you would add three hundred ml's (3%) H2O2 when changing the nutrient. You would then add seventy-five ml's more every day.
Grasscity.com

aceboogie

aceboogie

How big of an air pump and air stone do you have?

Do you change your water every week?

H2O2 comes in several different strengths: 3%, 5%, 8% and 35%, also sold as food grade Hydrogen Peroxide. The most economical is 35% which we recommend be diluted to three percent before using. When working with food grade H2O2, it is very important that you clean up any spills or splashes immediately, it will damage almost oxidize everything very quickly. Skin will be temporarily bleached pure white if not washed cleaned. Gloves are strongly recommended when working with any strong chemical.

Food grade H2O2 can be diluted to three percent by mixing it one part to eleven parts water (preferably distilled). The storage container should be opaque to prevent light from getting in and it must be able to hold some pressure. If three-liter pop bottles are available in your area they are ideal for mixing and storing H2O2. There are twelve quarter liters (250ml) in three liters, if you put in one quarter liter H2O2 and eleven quarter liters (250ml) water in the bottle it will full of three percent H2O2 and the bottle can hold the pressure that the H2O2 will generate.

Three percent Hydrogen Peroxide may be added at up to 3 ml's per liter (2 1\2 tsp. per gallon), but it is recommended that you start at a lower concentration and increase to full strength over a few weeks.

For hydroponic applications, use every reservoir change and replace twenty-five percent (one quarter) every day. Example: In a 100L (25gal) reservoir you would add three hundred ml's (3%) H2O2 when changing the nutrient. You would then add seventy-five ml's more every day.
Grasscity.com
thanks man i am walking into this blind appreciate the info will keep you posted

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I'm not a fan of h202, maybe just yo get the bacteria in check. But go buy a bottle of hydroguard and add More bubbles to your system, 250gph minimum per bucket. I'm running 4x that now but plan to cut one in half for another bucket. That will put me about 500gph per bucket.and thank me in a couple weeks.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

As far as nutes you should be in the 500ppm (min 250-300) range with those. Get a pen asap. You'll need calibration liquids eventually soon. You need ph pen also.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Lol I should have just made a big post, but I can't type a sentence without being interrupted here at the house lol.

Water level is important, about 1" below net and let it drink down till the weekly change.

Water temp is important. But not so much so with lots of air and hydroguard. Have a buddy that just harvested a fkn beast with 86℉ res temp.

Ph should be close to six.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

i.mean the pic says it all looks like i will be ordering hydroguard what brand of pump are you using i am very intrested
EBay $30 950 gph commercial air pump. I'm running 2 right now on 2 buckets. But one is a 10gal bucket. They ain't quiet but the plants will love it.

Here's the link, I'd buy as big as you could afford, like 1100gph or 1500gph. But the 950 will help a lot if your using the lil junk ones they give you with the buckets. I end up using them to bubble my tap water.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/O2-Commercial...Aquaponics-Fish-Pond-/281830649643?nav=SEARCH

Top Bottom