First Grow (please Help)

• Thread starter johnylab
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudBogart

BudBogart

npk is 30-10-10 I started reading that it might be a little on the Nitrogen,, what do you think?
Also, I read already a couple of times that the leaves are curling up trying to protect themselves because of too much light/heat... I lifted the LED's but I wanted to ask, what do you think about lowering the cycles to 14/10 instead of 18/6?
I don't think lighting is your problem.
I don't know spider mites, others will help.
On your ferts...in the future, NO time release! Why? When canna switches to flower it wants more potassium than nitrogen. You don't want to get shots of nitrogen released during later flowering.
I have tried growing in soil way too hot. I got stunted growth and plants that look a lot like yours.

B

BudCandy420

I believe your soil is way to dry. They are getting burned and starving for water. Those small containers lose water quickly. You should also check the EC of your water.
Just my 2 cents. Good Luck,

Monster762

Monster762

I don't think lighting is your problem.
I don't know spider mites, others will help.
On your ferts...in the future, NO time release! Why? When canna switches to flower it wants more potassium than nitrogen. You don't want to get shots of nitrogen released during later flowering.
I have tried growing in soil way too hot. I got stunted growth and plants that look a lot like yours.
Agreed. I used miracle grow cactus n palm. Lowest npk mg makes. Plucked out most time release balls n have fluctuating deficiencies and burns whole grow. This time it's straight peat moss sand perelite. No time release. I'll feed nutes and that way I'll know exactly what it's getting. About 2-3 weeks in flower plants will let you know the n is way high still on time release.

Top Bottom