**First Grow** (PUDC, Sour Power) Pt.2- Spider Farmer SE5000 Journal

• Thread starter Dothraki
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growsince79

growsince79

Ok cool. So my thought process is this...if I get what appears to be all of the balls off, but one or 2 end up slipping by, I would be ok if some seeds here and there...just as long as all buds aren’t completely full of seeds.
Depends on where the balls are too. I had some hidden where you don't even see them until its too late.

elduderito

elduderito

shit luck dude!

hermies / ball sacks can release pollen but that pollen may not be viable --- I caught a BOG Bubble herm late (a few open sacks on lower branches at about week 4) ..and only had a few seeds in other plants (maybe 10-15 seeds in 15oz) ... I would remove the plant if you spot any more pollen sacks ...

Dothraki

Dothraki

Back in my days in the early seventies pretty well all weed had seeds thats all there was we picked out the seeds and smoked.
Right...but I don’t know if you’ve ever seen a fully seeded bud before or not, but it’s nothing like getting 10-15 seeds in an eighth. would probably be more like 200 seeds. Assuming the eighth is by look, not weight of course lol.

Dothraki

Dothraki

shit luck dude!

hermies / ball sacks can release pollen but that pollen may not be viable --- I caught a BOG Bubble herm late (a few open sacks on lower branches at about week 4) ..and only had a few seeds in other plants (maybe 10-15 seeds in 15oz) ... I would remove the plant if you spot any more pollen sacks ...
Oh wow..if all that happens is 10-15 seeds per ounce I’d be good with that too.

Dothraki

Dothraki

I think I’m gonna use the axe tomorrow. I keep thinking about it and would be pretty shitty to waste all that time and money on only 1 plant (feeding expensive nutrients and light, heat, humidity to 5 plants for 6 weeks) ...but would be even shittier to do all that, and have 2 plants full of seeds lol. Fuckit I’m going to kill it. I’ll grow it out another time and make hash if it herms in the future grow.

Dothraki

Dothraki

Get ready Pineapple Upside Down Cake..or whatever you “prefer” to be called...I’m coming for you

4AF8C58C 8A67 48A4 A6FB 6235F715661C

Dothraki

Dothraki

I sent Babe back to the stable and ordered another tent...I will finish this one in the furthest opposite part of the house. I know it’s risky...but I need to know what happens when you pluck & ride out a Hermie. I guess it’s mostly curiosity...of a hermaphrodite lol. C’mon we all wanna know right? We’ve all wondered, don’t lie.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
I sent Babe back to the stable and ordered another tent...I will finish this one in the furthest opposite part of the house. I know it’s risky...but I need to know what happens when you pluck & ride out a Hermie. I guess it’s mostly curiosity...of a hermaphrodite lol. C’mon we all wanna know right? We’ve all wondered, don’t lie.
chicks with dicks it’s 2022!! Lol idk I guess you can be the one who sees what happens 🤷‍♂️

Observationist

Observationist

For science!

and for us, thanks.

elduderito

elduderito

does it look like she - it, is making any female flowers? or just balls? Science is a noble cause and all, but it shouldn't take long to see if it has any potential for keeping

Dothraki

Dothraki

I'm curious what nutrient regime you plan on using next! What do you think you'll go with?
Well...if everything makes it to harvest, and the bud tastes, smells and feels great...I will use Mantis again but might try 50/50 distilled to tap water or maybe build a container out of a 5 gallon bucket to throw a britta filer in and filter the tap. BUT...this grow, even with only 2 plants left, I will need to use some of the 2nd bottle of Mantis to finish them. If they don’t die though, and smoke is nice, I’ll most likely use Mantis for the next grow too.

Dothraki

Dothraki

does it look like she - it, is making any female flowers? or just balls? Science is a noble cause and all, but it shouldn't take long to see if it has any potential for keeping
It appears that way...I’m not sure what young males look like (wink wink) but I’m assuming they are obvious right? Here’s what Pineapple Genner looks like.
D3C4C727 FEC1 49E8 ADFB 3F7F441F27FA

CC8266E8 65D3 441F 8036 FBF0A9F633AC

4D3F7918 49C3 44BA 9D17 16EE1C83CF5D

And here’s the Lemongrass monster. Should’ve been called The KRAKEN! It’s on the left.
8EF67E39 1105 4327 B681 EBEA85A60C13

Dothraki

Dothraki

I don’t know if it’s because I didn’t top or train or what but these 2 plants are barely fitting in this tent. I only vegged for 5 weeks from seed maybe I should try 3 weeks next time?

Solarscar

Solarscar

Oh yeah I tossed that sonofabitch lol. Good looking plant though...too bad it was male.
I know…. It sucks throwing plants out. If there was only something to do with them. You could isolate it and catch some pollen for seed production? I always say that, isolate it but when that thing has big nuts galore, I panick and chop. That shit is meant to drift many MILES outdoors.

Top Bottom