**First Grow** (PUDC, Sour Power) Pt.2- Spider Farmer SE5000 Journal

• Thread starter Dothraki
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dothraki

Dothraki

Hey all,

The first 4 weeks of this grow was with the SE3000 and I just swapped it out for the SE5000 (thanks @SpiderFarmerLED !)

Recap: I’m on my first grow and still learning the ropes. You guys have been awesome in helping, this forum is great! I‘m 4 weeks in and thinking of flipping to flower by Friday (today is Monday).

Heres my gear:
Space: 3x3 tent
Light: Spider-Farmer Upgraded SE5000 Full spec LED w UV & IR
Medium: 70/30% Coco/Perlite
Nutrients: Mantis Buffered Nutrients
Seeds: 3 Pineapple Upside Down Cakes & 1 Lemongrass from Humboldt Seed Co., 1 Sour Power from BagSeed!!
Containers: 4 Three Gallon Smart Pots, plus 1 One gallon generic fabric pot (for the little PUDC runt)
Method: Minimal defoliation, one plant LST, the rest free to boogie.

Feel free to join me on this adventure of creating a miniature tropical jungle in my basement. Here’s some pics.

D00E10B4-24CF-48CD-B5C1-95E218762EF4.jpeg
96A8E1F8-1F39-4162-B322-03078C143780.jpeg
8A018C01-5E65-493B-9C59-23B14F389280.jpeg

That bushy little beast in the back is Sour Power seed I found in a bag of bud. It was some of my favorite smoke...gimme that sticky icky, big mamma!🤨
9412E4FD-507B-4F63-9423-C58A9B40EB29.jpeg

Dothraki

Dothraki

The first thing I realized when upgrading to the new light was the tent feels more roomy. The SE5000 covers a 3x3 perfectly. I don’t have to cram the plants in the center anymore cause lights all the way to the walls haha can’t wait for flower!

Dothraki

Dothraki

They look super healthy. Do you think raising the temp helped?
Absolutely. When you kept telling me I started reading about it and especially with LED you want the temps higher. I think it helped 1000% so you kinda saved me on that one thanks a TON!

Dothraki

Dothraki

You should get a leaf temp gun and find the happy place. It's cool to experiment with different lights, temps and rh to see how they affect leaf temps.
I’ll put it on the list...gears already moving thinking of what to get or change for the next grow. I know for sure I won’t have the medium 3” from the damn rim lol. That was a mistake.

Dothraki

Dothraki

Do you guys think I should defoliate that dense jungle of a bush? (TWSS)

growsince79

growsince79

Hey all,

The first 4 weeks of this grow was with the SE3000 and I just swapped it out for the SE5000 (thanks @SpiderFarmerLED !)

Recap: I’m on my first grow and still learning the ropes. You guys have been awesome in helping, this forum is great! I‘m 4 weeks in and thinking of flipping to flower by Friday (today is Monday).

Heres my gear:
Seeds: 3 Pineapple Upside Down Cakes & 1 Lemongrass from Humboldt Seed Co., 1 Sour Power from BagSeed!!
Containers: 4 Three Gallon Smart Pots, plus 1 One gallon generic fabric pot (for the little PUDC runt)

Feel free to join me on this adventure of creating a miniature tropical jungle in my basement. Here’s some pics.

View attachment 1198642View attachment 1198643View attachment 1198644

That bushy little beast in the back is Sour Power seed I found in a bag of bud. It was some of my favorite smoke...gimme that sticky icky, big mamma!🤨
View attachment 1198645
That bag seed is probably the best one.

Dothraki

Dothraki

That bag seed is probably the best one.
Hell yeah I’ve been thinking that the whole time. It’s been the healthiest and fastest growing out of all of them. God I hope it doesn’t herm out to the point where I have to Chuck it. Gonna need help with identifying potential pollination warnings.

Dothraki

Dothraki

Debating on flipping before Friday...I have a feeling ”double during stretch” is going to be bigger than I’m picturing.

What do you guys think. Flip now? Friday? Another week?
2CB6FF27 BF70 49BB 9B1B AE342E1F9C97

Jakecan

Jakecan

Might as well. I feel like if you run out of room it will be from a overflow but I doubt height will be a problem for you. My vote is Friday!

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Hahaha. I’m confused if this is a thcfarmer community garden😂
Take a chance, and make some decisions for yourself, green eggs and ham.👌

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Hey all,

Heres my gear:

View attachment 1198642View attachment 1198643View attachment 1198644

View attachment 1198645
Let it rip brotha I’ll be watching 👁

Top Bottom