**First Grow** (PUDC, Sour Power) Pt.2- Spider Farmer SE5000 Journal

• Thread starter Dothraki
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dothraki

Dothraki

I don't think its burning from light. It should be getting a lot more. Spider farmer says 100% @ 12-18". I doubt you can make good buds @ 33" even on 100%
sounds like nute burn.
What do you guys think? I don’t really see it on the low leaves only the tops

A3EED489 293C 4F16 A6C1 68FDD692C976
A7012173 E14F 4E6D BCC2 5B89899E2C66

Observationist

Observationist

Hmm...ok I’ll get some pics up, but they were also praying to the light before I turned it down.
then you should not have touched anything lol.

when you water they will droop a little as well, thing to do with pressure and them sucking it up.

i believe the light green is, new growth so the nitrogen has not made its way up there.

if light intensity goes up, and they are happy, they can take it, they might need more vitamins at that point.

when EVERYTHING is perfectly balanced, Cannabis is a F1 Car.

Dothraki

Dothraki

then you should not have touched anything lol.

when you water they will droop a little as well, thing to do with pressure and them sucking it up.

i believe the light green is, new growth so the nitrogen has not made its way up there.

if light intensity goes up, and they are happy, they can take it, they might need more vitamins at that point.

when EVERYTHING is perfectly balanced, Cannabis is a F1 Car.
So maybe not enough light is causing them to not need as much nutrients because they can’t use it up and causing nuts burn?

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
I thought aquaman told you how to water coco.
1 watering every 3 days isn’t gunna cut it, even the mantis will burn if left to dry back too much. Keep the soil moist. Always!!!!
Go back and reread the crap you’ve already been told.

Dothraki

Dothraki

I thought aquaman told you how to water coco.
1 watering every 3 days isn’t gunna cut it, even the mantis will burn if left to dry back too much. Keep the soil moist. Always!!!!
Go back and reread the crap you’ve already been told.
The guy that created Mantis told me not to keep the coco saturated all the time.

Observationist

Observationist

*nute burn lol
possibly, its currently probably about maxed out in the environment its in.

but could be other factors, i am not that experienced.

just a know a thing or two.

Last edited:
Dothraki

Dothraki

theres a difference between moist, wet, and saturated.

no rudeness intended

when it comes to science and variables, Accurate Dictionary matters, not to sound pedantic.
Right. I would say I saturate when watering, it stays wet for a day or two, then it’s moist on day 3.
When the coco drys that much the ec increases and gets too hot until you water again. You might need to water more often. I'd get a light meter too because there's no way <200w @ 30" is enough.
I’ll have to give that a try and see how it works out. I’ll start bringing up the light and fertigate more often.

Dothraki

Dothraki

possibly, its currently probably about maxed out in the environment its in.

but could be other factors, i am not that experienced.

just a know a thing or two.
I think maybe LED needs higher temps than 74F on average. Actually...when I bump the light up it should help bring the temp up too so if this isn’t light burn, I should see results within a few days. I’ll give it a shot. Water more, bring up the light power, which will bring up temps and help with uptake of nutrients.

CactusJack1

CactusJack1

Supporter
Growing in sunshine number 4 strain gelato five weeks old. Light photonteck 600. Only nutrients in soil EWC and two tablespoons kobashi my leaves are similar to yours and i dont think mine are nut burned. Temp ranges from lights on 74 to 80 and humidity 28 to 35. Lights off 69 to 73 humidty around 30 percent.

Thumbnail IMG 0200
Thumbnail IMG 0201
Thumbnail IMG 0202
Thumbnail IMG 0203
Observationist

Observationist

Growing in sunshine number 4 strain gelato five weeks old. Light photonteck 600. Only nutrients in soil EWC and two tablespoons kobashi my leaves are similar to yours and i dont think mine are nut burned. Temp ranges from lights on 74 to 80 and humidity 28 to 35. Lights off 69 to 73 humidty around 30 percent.
If those tips aren’t nute burn, I’d love to know what it is

not saying anyone is wrong, we are all in this together to figure this out!

Observationist

Observationist

I think maybe LED needs higher temps than 74F on average. Actually...when I bump the light up it should help bring the temp up too so if this isn’t light burn, I should see results within a few days. I’ll give it a shot. Water more, bring up the light power, which will bring up temps and help with uptake of nutrients.
IVe been reading on here that you can run the room warmer with LEDs because bulbs put off more heat, or the spectrum heats the leafs up more so?

but a wat of heat is the same regardless 3.something something btu/per watt

can anyone correct this or fill in more info?

CactusJack1

CactusJack1

Supporter
Well i havent really added anything to the median the leaves seem to close up at the tip twist a little and get a little yellow.

Top Bottom