first grow..read deal sour d (clones)..and more...

• Thread starter Tanaks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tanaks

Tanaks

whats up guys...started my first grow about three weeks ago..got a 4x9 tent and 3 1000w hps...using soil pro mix hp 5 g bags...I have a bunch of strains I think I have like 7-8 strains...heres some pics of some of the strains...Im going to keep a log on all of them I just need to get a better camera...these cell pics dont do my babies justice...well heres some of them and Im gonna try to load pics of all of them ....first is pic of a sour d clone...i got it like 12 days after i started vegging all my other clones...

First growread deal sour d clonesand more
Tanaks

Tanaks

I got alot of crosses with sourd...cheese berry haze x sour d....chocalate rain x sour d... strawberry cough x sour d..and a bunch of other ones...jack herer x choclate rain.. and i think i got two or three lemon skunk...im gonna post some pics of everything later...gonna try to get a better camera! well thats it for now ill keep ya guys posted every week ...prolly gonna start flowering by next weekend...
Happy growing everyone!

RG420

RG420

Herd some good things about Eskos gear! Would love to run that cheese berry haze and he's other stuff!
Nice set up man I'm in! :)

DismalDude

DismalDude

Nice tent setup!Damn I wish I had room for a beast like that!Welcome to the farm man looking forward to see what you pull out of that thing and also how you'll handle all that heat from 3 1k's!
Subbed.

Tanaks

Tanaks

Nice tent setup!Damn I wish I had room for a beast like that!Welcome to the farm man looking forward to see what you pull out of that thing and also how you'll handle all that heat from 3 1k's!
Subbed.
Thanks my man! ya that was a big worry at first...I kinda did everything slow (only put on 2) see how the temp held up...and lucky for me in the northeast its getting colder so im pulling in alot of cold air...the temp even with it all zipped up maxes out at 80 degrees- when the tent is open it varies between 72 and 78...im sure ill have to do something different come warmer weather....Ill be posting some more pics in the next day or so...i just went to the maximum grow expo and got a ton of free goodies..also picked up a 4x4 gorilla tent and an kind led 600---got it for a crazy deal because the guys didnt want to take it back with them lol ..thanks for stopping by ill be keepin an eye on your thread as well!
(here a pic from the expo this weekend, only paid for the light, prolly got close to a 1000$ worth of free stuff)

IMG 20141019 204820
DismalDude

DismalDude

Thanks my man! ya that was a big worry at first...I kinda did everything slow (only put on 2) see how the temp held up...and lucky for me in the northeast its getting colder so im pulling in alot of cold air...the temp even with it all zipped up maxes out at 80 degrees- when the tent is open it varies between 72 and 78...im sure ill have to do something different come warmer weather....Ill be posting some more pics in the next day or so...i just went to the maximum grow expo and got a ton of free goodies..also picked up a 4x4 gorilla tent and an kind led 600---got it for a crazy deal because the guys didnt want to take it back with them lol ..thanks for stopping by ill be keepin an eye on your thread as well!
(here a pic from the expo this weekend, only paid for the light, prolly got close to a 1000$ worth of free stuff)
Holy crap!Nice take man,I'm jealous of the gorilla tent,they are the best I've heard.I've been looking at them and the Kind lights as well.I'm interested in the deal you got because they are high dollar.
I'd love to hit one of those expo's someday,for the experience and the free stuff too! :)

Tanaks

Tanaks

Holy crap!Nice take man,I'm jealous of the gorilla tent,they are the best I've heard.I've been looking at them and the Kind lights as well.I'm interested in the deal you got because they are high dollar.
I'd love to hit one of those expo's someday,for the experience and the free stuff too! :)
My advice for anyone if they are thinking of buying anything and they have a chance to go to a grow expo.. id suggest you wait until then! I messed up tho because i wanted to get the biggest led they had but I was like hmm let me take my time and walk around and think about it....but by the time i came back it was already sold and the next biggest one was the 600..i ended up getting it for 40% off...its too good to pass up...i should of just bought it right away tho i mean i was gonna buy it anyways! ah well theres my tip of the day for anyone going to a grow expo ... you want something buy it as soon as you see it cuz someone else will! well heres a pic of my gorilla lite line 4x4 with the 600 l.e.d im using it to veg..under the light got all sin city...blue petrol..tangerine power, harlesin,gsc delights, blue lime pie testers... I also go this stuff called bacto force...i heard its like the best stuff out in the market..uses fungus mycelium and i guess in like a week you could see some mushrooms...they just die and turn into c02..used it with the seedlings so ill see how it does

IMG 20141024 141421 023
IMG 20141024 185540 905
Tanaks

Tanaks

Welcome to the farm! And good luck on first grow. Love the tent too. Dismal is right because im jealous too. Its a beast with 3k. Cant wait to see what you get.
question though how do you vent your hot air? That may be the key to fixing your temps.
i got two vents...one pulling clean warm air thru the filter and then blowing it out a window...then i got one vent just pulling in fresh air...the cold air is really helping out right now but im starting to worry it might get too cold when the lights aren't on..ill be posting some pics of the vents when i get a better camera this weekend...Thanks for stopping by bro..Ill keep ya posted!

Tanaks

Tanaks

just checked out the girls real quick gave them some water and took a quick pic...they are on day 5 of flower...was trying to wait til i got a better camera but its just crazy how big everything is growing! Really pleased on how everything is turning out and will have pics of each strain soon..

IMG 20141024 233414 075
Tanaks

Tanaks

hey everyone! its been a lil bit...29 days to be on the dot...i bet most of you were like screw this guy...comes on here throws a few pics up and leaves!! Well to be honest Ive been so busy between fall clean ups and coaching hockey i finally had a day to do some cleaning and take some pics...i wanted to do 15 days/30 days/45/60 etc etc.....but my 15 day pics got deleted..so here are some pics of the grow...ill have better pics up and more detailed pics of each strain tues or wends...hopeully it rains tommroow so i get another day off!

IMG 20141117 103336 499
IMG 20141117 213522 823
IMG 20141117 103607 354
IMG 20141117 213547 865
IMG 20141117 213538 410
IMG 20141117 213557 821
Tanaks

Tanaks

Its bout that time....sorry guys I havnt been posting much...cell phone fell in a watering bucket like a week ago so I didn't really have no way to take pics and upload with out making a big deal out of it..good thing for chirstmas! Hope everyone had a good holiday with their fam!

Heres some pics of Love potion...this one came out pretty goood...nice short and bushy with fat colas...this one developed buds early .... prolly the earliest out of all the strains I grew..got some nice frost as well..

Last pic is a peek in my flowering tent...bout half of it is finished...the other half which is a majority sour d and cheese berry haze is going to go the distance...those are looking redonk...pics soon to follow...

IMG 20141218 144757 357
IMG 20141223 221756 575
IMG 20141223 221629 704
IMG 20141218 144559 056
Top Bottom