First grow, ready for harvest time?

• Thread starter Kochino
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kochino

Hi all,

I am kinda in a dilemma. Since the weather is changing here like crazy I can’t get my room to the correct RH even with a dehumidifier. I am curious if I already can chop my grow since I am scared of fungus.

This is week 8 of flowering, which the bank also has given as range.

I don’t have a microscope which makes it harder.

Please see the attached picture.

Thank you in advance

EC0D834F 88CD 4346 83C8 FC8095DB2388
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

It's not ready.

If you're not going to use a magnifier, wait until ALL the white stigmas turn red and shriveled, then give it one more week.

You can always chop your grow early, if that's what you want, but I'd say you're 3 weeks out, easily.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I would turn off the humidifier they cause more trouble than there worth, I just let my plants do there thing, I leave window open ect, the time you really need to worry about rh is when your plants are small, I don't even bother with it as long as plants are healthy, what they do not like is wide temp swings or pH swings, I only grow autos but there happy and fine at day 31 from sprout, ill snap a few pics, your plants are big enough so rh should not really matter they just deal with it or at least mine do, in summer I run sativa Dom strains bc they like it hot but do have ac if needed, right now my run is fine on warm days i just open a window.

Top Bottom