First grow room - let the wild rumpus begin!

• Thread starter Swany
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Swany

Swany

Day 37 of Bloom -

Plants look solid, healthy and ~fat~. I should have kept the lower area more trimmed but it doesn't seem to hamper them. I've been so busy I've only managed to keep an eye on solution stats and inspect the plants about every other day. I should have the correct lizard lights today (UVB T5HO bulbs) and will put them in rotation. My second round of clones will be transferred from the cloner to some veg tubs I am putting together tonight also. 100% on the clones for a second time, even though I had to clean bug crud off the root balls. Very hearty strains I guess.

130716 plants 130716 rest of plants

Swany

Swany

Day 38 of Bloom -

Here are some more shots of the plants. I used a flash so they sparkle ;-} Just spent half an hour acting like a commando crawling down the tiny tubes left between the tubs and beneath the under-canopy to clear dead leaves and some excess. Neeeeed to trim them better next time. And how to I wash all the sticky resin off my hands and arms ?!? I've tried mechanics grit soap and dish soap, I think I'll try the hot tub next ;-} Finaly got the UVB lights up. I will post that info in Grow Room Design. And I got half way to transplanting the clones into some tight veg containers I made, that will go in Wild Rumpus 2.

I'm half way through week 6 and I have no idea how long these strains are suppose to go. I have a few magnifiers and I'm going to try and gauge flush off tri formation, gotta start searching that info up.

130716 bud 2 130716 bud 3 130716 bud 4 130716 bud 6 130716 bud 8

Swany

Swany

Day 43 of Bloom -

Buds are filling out, and falling down! I didn't want to put a net in but I will sure be doing that next time. I'm running two T5HO 10% UVB lights over 4 of the plants but just started them 4 days ago. More info on that in Room Design forum.

130722 the plants 130722 rest of plants 130722 a bud 130722 control 1 flash 130722 UVB 1 flash

Swany

Swany

Day 53 of Bloom -

I'm getting close, just not sure how close. The plants are two days into Week 8. I think I can tell when they are ripe and ready to harvest, but gauging when to flush is the tricky part for me. Even after the bug craziness I'm still pretty proud of how they are looking

130730 P1020585

130730 P1020586

Here are a few close ups. They are larger files, so if you do not what to open all of them just Right Click and select 'Open in a New Tab'

130730 P1020568 130730 P1020570 130730 P1020574 130730 P1020583

Swany

Swany

Day 56 of Bloom -

Starting to clear space for trimming and drying. I know someday I would have to clean up my shop...

A few bud shots. Not a lot of difference from 3 days ago in a shot of the room. I have nutes down to about 440 ppm and I have cut lights back to about 11 hours now, 15 mins a night. I also switched back to MH bulbs a week or so ago.

130802 Cinex bud 2 130802 Cinex bud

pussOGbrah

pussOGbrah

no way to super flush that out (stays in the plant for a really long time)........to be honest with you, and I hate to do it cause you are so far along, but I wanna warn you about the potential health consequences of that stuff. It may be a better idea to turn that run into edibles. Smoking it Im sure is far worse than ingesting the plant. Ive been doing this 13+ years and have made plenty of mistakes, but at least now ya know for next time. You could always smoke it anyway, Im sure half the bud in dispensaries is full of merit which is why i will only smoke my own herb. If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask. But just know that there is an organic solution to every problem in your garden, at least one that will hold off the problem until the end of your run.

dont really see how that would make it safer? ? i flat out wouldnt touch the stuff in smoke form or edibles or extract etc...

sucks you had to use that stuff late in flower...i had root aphids my first grow too. sux ass holes fo sho

O

Organicyumyum

dont really see how that would make it safer? ? i flat out wouldnt touch the stuff in smoke form or edibles or extract etc...

sucks you had to use that stuff late in flower...i had root aphids my first grow too. sux ass holes fo sho

agreed......i wouldn't touch it either, but I didn't wanna completely ruin his day. I def. would much rather turn it into edibles than smoke it though

Top Bottom