First Grow Set Up Magnum+ LED

• Thread starter ninjahippy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chewchewbar

good looks ninja just got mine today no extra charges :)

Also, is it just me or are the fans on this light pretty damn loud?

jsclimb

jsclimb

get the titan regulator, it's cheaper and works just as good. Also you should consider getting 1 king 12 inch fan instead of 2 of those air king clips, they're not strong enough. You can get 1 king 6 clip and 1 king 12, that would probably be more effecient. Remember a windy hectic environment is also a windy hectic environment for bugs. Try going to home depot and getting the insulated ducting instead of the perma. I would also forget about the kessil, those things blow. I've used them, it would be more wise to invest in either a gavita plasma or another 1000w or 600w light setup. You can get one for under 350. The only thing the kessil will do is maybe give you more crystals in flower, shorten nodes, strengthen stems, and thats pretty much it. Just use a silica and it will make all that and more! Silica is key to a healthy resiliant grow. It also creates an enzyme called rubilose which helps uptake co2 more effeciently. Also, switch to the rootspots they are half the price of a smart pot and work just as fine if not better. The dirt doesn't cave in the sides as much with the rootspots, they are also a little taller. Get the chemres spray bottle not the precipator, they break. Better yet get the solo 360 directional sprayer it's way better than any of those piece of shit spray bottles. I have a chemres and a solo, used for both organics and non-organics. Like pesticides, and beneficial foliar sprays. The canna coco is the most superior soiless blend out there. Its already buffered really low in salts and very aerated. You will never see trees as big as you will in coco. I use the canna coco line, coco A and B. Its so easy and a,azing. Best tasting as well. 2 pur light son! You dont have to mix the top of the soil before you water, its resiliant to drought, and bugs. You can also re-use the coco by flushing it out with canazym and water, taking the roots out letting it dry and BAM! You can do this for up to 3 rounds, talk about saving money. A perfect water temp would be 68-70 F. That temp holds the most oxygen in the water. Room temp at 75-79 F. Ph in veg at 5.6-5.8 to allow the plant to take up nitrogen more effeciently. Ph at 6.0-6.2 during flower to allow more phosphorous and potassium to be available to the flowering plant. I like to freeze water in a 2liter and throw it in my mixing rezy before i water to drop the temp down to about 68 F.

Top Bottom