First Grow Sunset Sherbert And Superglue

• Thread starter Phylex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Badmf

6 New clones planted 11 days ago in soil. (Three Sherbet and three Super Glue) Only the Sherbet is having issues. When I got the clones home I noticed a faint curl on the edges of one fan leaf. Slowly all three Sherbets had older fan leaves curling and turning a grayish green color. When I grabbed one, it crumbled like dried out shake. For the life of me, I can't quite put my finger on it. I've ran the gamut on possibilities and I'm stumped. It's my first indoor grow. I'll post pics and then my grow notes. Any help would be appreciated. New growth seems ok so far.

B

Badmf

Many times dispenseries have zero knowledge of what to do with plants there and don't know what they've been feed or the ppm ph this is very important top continue growth and lower plant stress! And as always consider the source Flush em and wait a few days then feed your nutes but not too strong at first!

Phylex

Phylex

That's a lot of fire right there!:fire::fire:
Keep up the good work man I'm looking forward too your next journal.
Thanks bro. Hopefully some good things to come! I have some good things planned and started for my third round too. I plan on releasing those details in a new upcoming thread once I get the new lights set up and the second grow into flower. I’ll update the second grows flower progress in the new perpetual thread once created. It’ll be easier then starting a new thread for every grow.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I think it's a great haul of good lookin flowers. Too many people base their results on what others have done. I say, if your happy, be happy :)

Phylex

Phylex

I think it's a great haul of good lookin flowers. Too many people base their results on what others have done. I say, if your happy, be happy :)
I am. While quality is first and foremost, I just wish I had pulled more weight. Who wouldn’t want more of some great bud right? Lol. It feels great hearing all of the praise I’ve been getting from everyone who tried it. Some peeps have been shocked it was my first indoor grow, which I take as a compliment because I had some issues I had to work through and I’m only going to get better at my craft with time.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I do need to work on my trimming skills though that’s for sure.

I've got a bit of experience trimming big harvests and that sh*t's an art. It takes time and a lot of repetition to develope that skill and every harvest is different. You'll get it down. An advantage of having experience trimming commercial harvests is you learn how to let go of being overly perfect. When you've got several lbs in front of you, with what seems like an indefinite number to take it's place, and are only making $100 each, you learn to let go. Im still too picky to make a great commercial trimmer but when it comes to trimming 10-20lbs for myself I think I'm faster than the average bear (while maintaining a quality shear).

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Yeah, I don’t take enough off apparently and I feel like my buddy mowed over them. We need to find a happy medium. I feel like his lawnmower style is cutting the tops of the trichs off from the bud he’s exposing.

Is he like me with experience in commercial trimming? Doing large amounts you learn to sacrifice some tips for better time. If it's a type of weed that has a foxtail-like structure it's gonna get mulched by a commercial trimmer (unless they're purposefully being very careful). If all you guys were doing was trimming your indoor harvest there's not enough there to excuse a hack job.

Top Bottom