First grow under the KS3000 from ViparSpectra!!

• Thread starter Goodshit97
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jumpingspider

Jumpingspider

I can feel a death glare from my wife 30 miles away just for reading that😂
My point is that even 65⁰f is too cold for both wife and mother... mother plants, I mean. clones especially would struggle in the environment that is suitable for drying/ curing.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

My point is that even 65⁰f is too cold for both wife and mother... mother plants, I mean. clones especially would struggle in the environment that is suitable for drying/ curing.
Well, lights add heat to the tent so its never an issue for me. And 6 hours at 65 isnt gonna hurt anything imo.
Heatmats for seedlings/clones and everything is A-OK.

Plants grow outside in the 50s and 60s all the time so im not that concerned, plus I only really grow for personal use so i really dont even care. I dont chase vpd either so none of it matters to me lol. Ive dried at 72° and 65% before for 12 days and everything was good.

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

That’s about 18.5c which mine do daily, this time of year. Clones to veg. Either at night or on really humid times and fans shoot up.

I’m only at 20.4c with the lights low and RH 70% fixing a deficiency.

4A24E40E BBBE 4AAE 90A2 B10BA971B3AC

Top Bottom