First grow under the KS3000 from ViparSpectra!!

• Thread starter Goodshit97
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jumpingspider

Jumpingspider

that quadrafoliate is interesting!

i read in another thread your plan is to go perpetual... do you have a dedicated drying room? That's my sticking point... i need to play sliding puzzle pieces and it usually ends up with a mess of plants in my living room...

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

i read in another thread your plan is to go perpetual... do you have a dedicated drying room? That's my sticking point... i need to play sliding puzzle pieces and it usually ends up with a mess of plants in my living room...
I have 3 tents and a cabinet i can dry in if all 3 tents are full. But i usually use a tent to dry.

SSgrower

SSgrower

I have 3 tents and a cabinet i can dry in if all 3 tents are full. But i usually use a tent to dry.
I use a tent as well but, my perpetual has me also drying in my bedroom. I just strung 2 lines and hung away with a newer A/C that has a Dry mode which gives me 60% humidity at 73 degrees. I am elated and my bedroom smells nice, citrus like. Cheers SSgrower

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I use a tent as well but, my perpetual has me also drying in my bedroom. I just strung 2 lines and hung away with a newer A/C that has a Dry mode which gives me 60% humidity at 73 degrees. I am elated and my bedroom smells nice, citrus like. Cheers SSgrower
Yeah i wont dry out in the open, to much stuff floats around my house and i dont want it in my buds.

Lockebox

Lockebox

Yeah i wont dry out in the open, to much stuff floats around my house and i dont want it in my buds.
Do you use an inline fan and stuff drying in a tent? I have a tent just sitting there and plants hanging in the open, I'm worried about mold going in a tent though it's 89% humidity outside but 50% in my lung room.
I guess the tent should be closer to the lung room Rh but I fear of stale humid air.

Would be nice to cover up some smell but I don't think I have the proper gear to dry in a tent.

Maybe crack the zipper seven or eight inches and point a 6-in fan exhausting air out 🤔 got a fan sitting around just would have to figure out how to plug it in.

Really need more than 1 hygrometers lmao I'm low budget balling 😂

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Do you use an inline fan and stuff drying in a tent? I have a tent just sitting there and plants hanging in the open, I'm worried about mold going in a tent though it's 89% humidity outside but 50% in my lung room.
I guess the tent should be closer to the lung room Rh but I fear of stale humid air.

Would be nice to cover up some smell but I don't think I have the proper gear to dry in a tent.

Maybe crack the zipper seven or eight inches and point a 6-in fan exhausting air out 🤔 got a fan sitting around just would have to figure out how to plug it in.

I do, i just leave my fan and filter set up from the grow, set all the parameters on my ac infinity controller, put a 4 or 6 inch fan on the floor and walk away man. Come back in 6 or 7 days and check it, i dont look at it hardly ever once i chop it or i try to jar and smoke it immediately lol

If you can put a fan in an wxhaust port i dont see why that wouldnt be sufficient enough to do the job.

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

I found seasons have me going room to room. Last I tried basement bathroom in a net and Lotus method in the fridge.

Not decided yet. But at least two options that work in a pinch. Losing the bathroom and/or refrigerator space was less of an issue to me than the rest of the family. 🤣

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Any cheap one will do. I used to get the $10-$15 but just use the jar type now. Glue a magnet or tape it. Mikedin taped one to his SCROG table iirc. I’ve stuck a magnetic one to my tent pole.

Jumpingspider

Jumpingspider

I found seasons have me going room to room. Last I tried basement bathroom in a net and Lotus method in the fridge.

Not decided yet. But at least two options that work in a pinch. Losing the bathroom and/or refrigerator space was less of an issue to me than the rest of the family. 🤣
tent + portable AC seems to be the move but i have neighbors and the smell will be so damn strong out the window...

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

so you don't go down to 60f during drying?
I get as close as i can without my wife complaining. So like 65 is the lowest i can go.

In the winter i tell her to sleep on the couch if shes cold.... cause without heat on, it is in the 50s and my grow is in my bedroom.

Jumpingspider

Jumpingspider

I get as close as i can without my wife complaining. So like 65 is the lowest i can go.

In the winter i tell her to sleep on the couch if shes cold.... cause without heat on, it is in the 50s and my grow is in my bedroom.
Honestly, I could give a crap about what the wives want... but I'm assuming all your tents including one in veg are in the same room. I would be worried my veg would get cold and slow down with that low temp

Latest posts

Top Bottom