First grow under the KS3000 from ViparSpectra!!

• Thread starter Goodshit97
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Really need this ks3000 to get here, im not gonna run all the wires and shit to set up my 3 100 watt boards so just running with 1 for now. Its already a mess in there with wires and shit.
yea i got a email thrusday saying they was preparing to ship mine im about to harvest and will be ready top start a new grow in less then 10 days

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

yea i got a email thrusday saying they was preparing to ship mine im about to harvest and will be ready top start a new grow in less then 10 days
Im not sure when theyre shipping mine. Either shipping it tomorrow to have it here by the 10th or shipping it on the 10th. Im in no rush, just would be nice to have a full coverage light in my 3x3.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Im not sure when theyre shipping mine. Either shipping it tomorrow to have it here by the 10th or shipping it on the 10th. Im in no rush, just would be nice to have a full coverage light in my 3x3.
thats what they told me they would ship in time for me to get around the 10th

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

thats what they told me they would ship in time for me to get around the 10th
Nice. Yeah i emailed them a while back saying id be ready for it on the 10th, i think i was about 2 weeks ahead of myself lol. Its all good though. Ive got plants to out under it.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

So happy you got situated with some beans from TF. So many of us will be smoking on 🔥
Yeah man, im wicked excited to finally be growing his stuff. I really wanted to pop what you're running but trust said the TK is a powerhouse and im really hoping I find soemthing in the real sour okie like what impulsivegrower put out. That shit looked like straight flames.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Yeah man, im wicked excited to finally be growing his stuff. I really wanted to pop what you're running but trust said the TK is a powerhouse and im really hoping I find soemthing in the real sour okie like what impulsivegrower put out. That shit looked like straight flames.
You won’t be disappointed. Plan on getting some of these tested soon so we can see the numbers. I have 4 phenos of 8 beans that just kill it. Gonna do a post of all 4 soon.🤟🏼

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Nice. Yeah i emailed them a while back saying id be ready for it on the 10th, i think i was about 2 weeks ahead of myself lol. Its all good though. Ive got plants to out under it.
i got a package in ups coming to me on wenesday from amazon weighs 22 lbs i have not ordered anything from amazon at all i assume it's the light there sending me i could be wrong tho

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

i got a package in ups coming to me on wenesday from amazon weighs 22 lbs i have not ordered anything from amazon at all i assume it's the light there sending me i could be wrong tho
I think you're right, as my 2x2 they sent me for the xs1500 pro came from amazon, but the 1500pro came from them directly cause it wasnt released yet.

Still nothing on mine but i dont get notifications, or packages lately so theres that. Lol.

Top Bottom