First grow under the KS3000 from ViparSpectra!!

• Thread starter Goodshit97
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Well, this is my own little "mix" they are growing in and its a pretty high porosity mix.

I took 20 gallons of promix bx and mixed in like 6 or 7 gallons of perlite, and 1.25 or 1.5 cups (cant remember now, think it was 1.25) of gaia green 444 and let it sit like 2.5 weeks.

I expect to be watering daily once mid to late flower starts.
Ive never been one to run an out of the bag soil mix.

Im in straight 707 in my 4x4 and have had nothing but issues with it.

The only bagged soil i biught i liked right out of the bag was mother earth groundswell, but the price went thriugh the roof so i stopped using it.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Well, this is my own little "mix" they are growing in and its a pretty high porosity mix.

I took 20 gallons of promix bx and mixed in like 6 or 7 gallons of perlite, and 1.25 or 1.5 cups (cant remember now, think it was 1.25) of gaia green 444 and let it sit like 2.5 weeks.

I expect to be watering daily once mid to late flower starts.
i went with 14 gallons of pro mix and mixed 6 gallons of perlite using gaia green just like u
i just have never since i been growing got the watering days i here about on here lol

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Ive never been one to run an out of the bag soil mix.

Im in straight 707 in my 4x4 and have had nothing but issues with it.

The only bagged soil i biught i liked right out of the bag was mother earth groundswell, but the price went thriugh the roof so i stopped using it.
check out my acapulco gold grow plants are looking good i just water every 3 or 4 days using gaia green

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

i went with 14 gallons of pro mix and mixed 6 gallons of perlite using gaia green just like u
i just have never since i been growing got the watering days i here about on here lol
Its also really dry here usually. Tonight currently sitting at 45% but thats like up there. Normally its 18-30%
I only have 1 fan in there sitting on the light blowing down on the plants, pots are on risers too. Temps are like 76-78 light on, 68-72 light off.

Thats crazy you water every 3 or 4 days in that kind of mix.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Peppa pig 🐖 is #1 in this house!
I’m glad that’s over in my house haha kids have all moved on to Harry Potter haha finally a show I can watch with them lol, yes one of my kids and well as one of my dogs (dobby) where both named after characters (or places) in the movies 😁

Funny little bit of info on dobby… when we got him we couldn’t pick a name, he started carrying around a sock, and we where watching the part of one of the movies when dobby the house elf was being freed by being given a sock… and that’s how he got named 😂

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I’m glad that’s over in my house haha kids have all moved on to Harry Potter haha finally a show I can watch with them lol, yes one of my kids and well as one of my dogs (dobby) where both named after characters (or places) in the movies 😁

Funny little bit of info on dobby… when we got him we couldn’t pick a name, he started carrying around a sock, and we where watching the part of one of the movies when dobby the house elf was being freed by being given a sock… and that’s how he got named 😂
My kids are only 3 and 7 and have already watched all 7 parts of Harry Potter at least twice. Its my favorite movie series.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
My kids are only 3 and 7 and have already watched all 7 parts of Harry Potter at least twice. Its my favorite movie series.
It’s all my kids watch now, I introduced it to them awhile back but ow there both into it, once the carpets get done today in the basement I’ll start looking for the stuff for the setup, gunna get all 7 movie posters framed, I have about a 25’ wall, then we’re hittin up the ol Amazon and getting all of the wands (hopefully) of the main characters. Those will go in between each posted down the wall red LED at the top of Voldemort’s side and blue for anyone on Harry’s side, it’ll depend on what we can find but plans are in motion haha

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

It’s all my kids watch now, I introduced it to them awhile back but ow there both into it, once the carpets get done today in the basement I’ll start looking for the stuff for the setup, gunna get all 7 movie posters framed, I have about a 25’ wall, then we’re hittin up the ol Amazon and getting all of the wands (hopefully) of the main characters. Those will go in between each posted down the wall red LED at the top of Voldemort’s side and blue for anyone on Harry’s side, it’ll depend on what we can find but plans are in motion haha
Daughter was Harry Potter. Son was Spider Man. I was fine with both. 👍😝

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Daughter was Harry Potter. Son was Spider Man. I was fine with both. 👍😝
Son likes spider man too, and minions…. Holy shit don’t start me on minions haha, daughter is also huge into Pokémon I share that trait with her, but now with likening Pokémon and the cards plus Harry Potter… well that sounds like magic the gathering to me lol, so… 😂😂

She’s also been begging to play dungeons and dragons, which I have… and she knows… and makes sure I know she knows 😂, so I’ll be breaking that out soon, these kids grow up too damn fast lol

Once I get her to play Zelda we’re set 😂

For me nothing will ever beat Diablo 2 on PC released in 1999 best game I ever played, sometimes I still do played it for years straight, never fully got into 3 always went back to d2

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Son likes spider man too, and minions…. Holy shit don’t start me on minions haha, daughter is also huge into Pokémon I share that trait with her, but now with likening Pokémon and the cards plus Harry Potter… well that sounds like magic the gathering to me lol, so… 😂😂

She’s also been begging to play dungeons and dragons, which I have… and she knows… and makes sure I know she knows 😂, so I’ll be breaking that out soon, these kids grow up too damn fast lol

Once I get her to play Zelda we’re set 😂

For me nothing will ever beat Diablo 2 on PC released in 1999 best game I ever played, sometimes I still do played it for years straight, never fully got into 3 always went back to d2
I did D&D, AD&D, and others. Son got into it so gave him everything. Kept in good shape over 40 years.

He taught me a new game the other day, Munchkin, what a hoot. https://munchkin.game/

I’m not into the card games bet he’s done Yu-Ki-Oh(?) to Pokémon and a bunch more.

Munchkins is the first I’ve had fun with. It’s more adult oriented and has light sexual overtones. D&D meets South Park/Bobs Burgers.

Doesn’t hurt that I’ve either won or tied every game. 😝 He says I must be cheating some how.

My top game for a while was Unreal Tournament. I was a god for a while. Tag line was “I see dead people...”. Lame but Sixth Sense was out. 🤷‍♂️

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

That's about the age my kids were when I quit growing 😉 around October of 2005 or when finding Nemo came out on DVD 📀 🤣
Itll be legal here in a year so im not gonna bother stopping now.

My kids both know i smoke, they know its just a harmless plant. I wont allow it under my roof until theyre at least 18. Im rough, it kinda fucked up my younger years, wish i didnt smoke til i was older. 13 was a little young to start burning everyday.

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

Itll be legal here in a year so im not gonna bother stopping now.

My kids both know i smoke, they know its just a harmless plant. I wont allow it under my roof until theyre at least 18. Im rough, it kinda fucked up my younger years, wish i didnt smoke til i was older. 13 was a little young to start burning everyday.
Back then if you had anything to do with weed you were a criminal. Hell I remember a guy getting killed over a oz of reggies😪 my oldest son couldn't believe that I grew. Until we got rid of the old dog house in the backyard. Where I must have been high a stashed a full jar of weed that was 10years old at least 🤣 now I am his caregiver 😉

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter

I honestly love peppa the pig 🐷 lol
My daughter makes daddy pug sleep by me moma pig by my wife. And Georgie pig by her brother 😂
And peppa goes everywhere!

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Oh shit! Haha that’s a lot of pets keeps the kids busy! Love that cabin style house too!
Thank you just got the basement living room done… just what I needed 3 living rooms haha

It’s now the entertainment room basically the kids living room me and the wife each have our own upstairs lol, it’s a full log home but too damn big haha don’t mind the mess old pic I’m at work lol

The kids bounce house is back up just didn’t take a pic on the new carpet lol

30BAA142 8601 455A AEEE CE52DE2D089A
34E679B9 DFF3 444B 94EA C0F29CCCC52D
7FFA28F2 5F64 41D5 8D29 D15DC409CEB5
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Thank you just got the basement living room done… just what I needed 3 living rooms haha

It’s now the entertainment room basically the kids living room me and the wife each have our own upstairs lol, it’s a full log home but too damn big haha don’t mind the mess old pic I’m at work lol

The kids bounce house is back up just didn’t take a pic on the new carpet lol
Yo my kids have a bounce house too!!! They fucken love it and its prolly the only thing they actually enjoy playing with 🤣

Thousands of dollars in toys and stuff and they play with kinetic sand and forks......... weirdos. Lmao

Latest posts

Top Bottom