First grow under the KS3000 from ViparSpectra!!

• Thread starter Goodshit97
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Looking good in the 3x3 under the KS3000 from @ViparSpectra.

Use my code to get 8% off.
ViparSpectra KS/XS/PRO Series Lights:
Coupon Code: Good97VIP
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/3XsTmTC
Official Web: https://www.viparspectra.com
Almost forgot, the 2 little ones in the middle are fog dog autos (Cotton Candy x Gravenstein OG) from Atlas seeds, second time with this breeder.

First run with them was froot by the foot, (Mythic OG x Cotton Candy) here is some shots from that
IMG 2773
IMG 2774
IMG 2759

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Dude I like the look of those autos! Everything is about potency for me. Whats it 1-10?
Potency was so so, not where i would've liked it to have been, prolly a 6.5-7 range if we're going 1-10.

Overall look, smell, and smoke tho was great, prolly an 8.5 there.

It had that Catpiss Haze smell to it, but when burned it was like a piney citrus, pretty enjoyable.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I may have to try auto's myself as I understand auto's have been improved in the last year or so right? SS I have 2 new Viparspectra leds I want to work the auto's with, maybe outdoors if I can "Hide" em.SS
Im just burning up my autos, i have no room for them really. Thats why they're in #2 nursery pots lol. I used to grow them in 5 gallon pots but it became to much

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Im just burning up my autos, i have no room for them really. Thats why they're in #2 nursery pots lol. I used to grow them in 5 gallon pots but it became to much
Plus my autos are from ilgm and they like to be shemales. So im waiting til end of may, popping the 15 i have left and theyll go outside second or third week of june.
The fogdogs went inside cause i only had the 2 so i figured inside was best.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I've got one pack of autos in my arsenal.
ZaMango by Nightowl seeds, not sure when I'll run them but they'll be my first and probably only autos haha
Is Nightowl by mephisto or is it the other way around?

Ive heard nothing but great things about both so im aure youll do fine with them.

Lockebox

Lockebox

Is Nightowl by mephisto or is it the other way around?

Ive heard nothing but great things about both so im aure youll do fine with them.
I think the dude Daz was or still is a breeder for mephisto that started his own side company called nightowl seeds.

Pretty sure that's the story lol, yeah Jeremy on BAS was talking him up so I thought I'd try a pack and see for myself

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I think the dude Daz was or still is a breeder for mephisto that started his own side company called nightowl seeds.

Pretty sure that's the story lol, yeah Jeremy on BAS was talking him up so I thought I'd try a pack and see for myself
Okay so i was thinking the right thing. I want the strawberry milk and cookies Jeremy grew. That shit looked 🔥

Might have to grab some more autos, idk. Its not that they're bad, i just think its more beneficial to grow photos and just veg for 6 or 8 weeks and end up with twice as much product.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

These ladies are just shy of a month old, so i topdressed each one 1tbsp of epsom and gave each 1 gallon of water with zero runoff.
Spun each pot 180°, debating if i should pluck the bigger fan leaves at the top or wait til i get back from Maine and do it Tuesday.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
These ladies are just shy of a month old, so i topdressed each one 1tbsp of epsom and gave each 1 gallon of water with zero runoff.
Spun each pot 180°, debating if i should pluck the bigger fan leaves at the top or wait til i get back from Maine and do it Tuesday.
Awesome setup! Looks like the perfect light for the tent!

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Hmm... liking the fan on the ceiling cross member. Gives me an idea.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Hmm... liking the fan on the ceiling cross member. Gives me an idea.
So i hung that fan on the left side of the tent and didnt like it, hung it in the back and it just happened to be the perfect placement so i left it. The exhaust fan keeps the bottom of the fan from coming up and the ratchet hanger holds the fan in place so it doesn't fall. If i didnt have this bar light from vipar, i wouldn't be able to do it this way cause lights would be in the way of airflow. These open design bar lights dont just help with even light distribution, but they also help with heat dissipation, and allow air to flow through the light.

Ill never buy another quantum board ever again thanks to ViparSpectra.

Dont forget to use my code Good97VIP for 8% off!

Top Bottom