First grow with 4 different auto flowers

• Thread starter MarkDm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MarkDm

MarkDm

Its a beauty.
Few of the sweetseeds photos, that i originally thougth were going outside, are developing pistrils as well.
WTF the light schedule is 20H?
thats:
sugar black rose
eleven roses

3A16572A 0858 4AC4 831A B903186AF69F
A5BBA358 9725 467E 9C51 6C242DEB41CA
MarkDm

MarkDm

Eveything is coming back nicely.
Removed a few more leaves on the 23rd and gave the first shot of flowering nutrients mixed with vegetative nutes. Perhaps my soil is very well draining but the watering indicators are turning red again. After 1.8L on the bigones and 1.3 in the 10L pots.

im thinking a bit a head and want to get the set up to grow these in DWC. Mainly asking for strain advice here.
From what i see, they all do well in a larger pot.

Map of grow in picture is

4. 2. 1
1. 3. 2
1. 1. 3

1, elephant
2.gorilla zkittles
3. West coast OG
4LSD

70BDBB4A E03E 4A38 BC57 FB0FF760CDB4
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Looking nice and healthy, not something I’m used to seeing out of most auto grows! Following along bro, keep it up 👍

MarkDm

MarkDm

Looking nice and healthy, not something I’m used to seeing out of most auto grows! Following along bro, keep it up 👍
Thank you for those kind words.
The reason they look healthy is for the many advice I have received in this forum.
Thanks everybody, slowly starting to get it.

Did not water today since to pot i was testing was closest to the air intake which dried it out. Will reroute that from the top with some flexible tubing today or tomorrow.

Barneys has a seed sale going on. Thinking about the dos si dos auto. Love that lemon flavor and really dislike the pine.

well the light leakage problem got solved at the same time.
On top of the light is the self closing grille. Unnessesary since fan runs 100% and tent in negative pressure.

one thing ive failed to mention. IR lights have run 15 min for a few weeks and now introducing UV light as well. 30 min a day.

77E076C7 0B8C 48D7 B451 38CA54EE19AD
Last edited:
MarkDm

MarkDm

Running lights at 60-65%.
Everythings is starting to bloom.
Some yellow leaves at the very bottom.
Will attach feeding chart to this post. It is light.
Should i go heavier on the nutrients?
Some post on the fastbuds blog said use 1/4 to 1/2 of regular feeding schedule.
Thanks.

9B7F8272 FB2A 4A72 883F CDC4944AACC3
D7D8B267 ADC8 472E 9F47 F535FF36EEF6
9EEC240A 55A6 4E7D 9ABF 287CD2791B0F
MarkDm

MarkDm

So i went in a bit heavier on the nutrients this time since i thought the yellowing was because of deficiencies.
Terra flores 5ml/L
Rhizotonic 0.6ml/L
cannazym 1.5ml/L
canna boost 2ml/L

So 2 days later I think i have either a magnesium deficiency or a nutrient burn because there is browning instead of just yellowing on leaves.
More prevalent on the plants with less leafs and in the smaller pots.

I use spring water that tested at 6.5PH and no calmag.
Been trying to up lights. Now at 70% or so. mars hydro fc4800

any help in bringing these ladies to a beautiful finish appreciated.
was thinking of doing the PK 13/14 next week.

B4973251 41DC 4DBF 8C0A 15C0759D2585
6522CB52 8F5B 4354 B726 075AABE2E93D
2BE960DB C622 44E0 BCDF 44E745D8B77E
68D3FDDF 947E 458D B617 AE562512881C
Last edited:
MarkDm

MarkDm

Pulled 90% of affected leaves and took a picture. Could i have a pest in my crop?
E98CF90D 34B9 412B B53E E0DDBDB74D9D

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

Could i have a pest in my crop?
I don't think so. I believe nutrient deficiencies are more likely. It's hard to tell with the leaves off the plant. Were these mostly lower leaves? That, then, would probably be a mobile nutrient problem as the plant is moving nutrients from old growth to new growth. Nitrogen is a possibility.

Nitrogen-Deficiency.jpg

MarkDm

MarkDm

I don't think so. I believe nutrient deficiencies are more likely. It's hard to tell with the leaves off the plant. Were these mostly lower leaves? That, then, would probably be a mobile nutrient problem as the plant is moving nutrients from old growth to new growth. Nitrogen is a possibility.

Nitrogen-Deficiency.jpg
Thank you.

I put in 2 posts, on the previous one are images with the leaves still on the plant.
and it does look like Nitrogen deficiency now.

I stopped giving Terra vega then too early?
gave 2.3ml/L on 19th
and .75ml/L on 23rd

Is it advisable to mix it back in with terraflora on the next watering cycle?

MarkDm

MarkDm

This does not look good. Even more yellowing leaves with rust spots on some. I have 3 prior posts relating to this subject with added pictures.
I think i can feed again tomorrow or the day after.
So thinking about mixing terra vega for added nitrogen with terra flores.
and entertaining the possibility of picking up some calmag.
how do you’all feel about doing the pk 13/14 on the next feeding as well?
EA73546D CB4C 454D ADD7 E67791A4A677
AE2BA1C0 460A 4D3F B0B6 4E28C1DCC01E

Last edited:
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ Indica
Supporter
Hi Folks,

Going after a long time dream to grow my own here.

Have had these for 2-3 weeks now.

auto elephant - super sativa seed club 1
auto gorilla zkittles - fast buds. 2
auto west coast og - fast buds. 3
auto lsd - barneys. 4

3 1 2
1 4 1
3 1 2

20 h lights with 15m IR before and after
Canna nutes coming next week.
Started in acidic soil used for pine trees, mixed with starter soil and clay pebbles.

First question If somebody wishes to answer:
My water is considered soft by the utility and they add calsium for protecting pipes and bring the ph up to 8.5 from 6.5.
Been letting it sit for a day before watering.
Should I bring the ph down to 6.5 on that before watering?

Thank you all.

Mark
Personally I would grow 1 variety and try to learn that way. Having so many different varieties you will be dealing with too many variables. Also autos suck as a beginner there imo is no recovery time. Having said that best of luck, be careful of too much light and watering too often. Good luck!

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ Indica
Supporter
This does not look good. Even more yellowing leaves with rust spots on some. I have 3 prior posts relating to this subject with added pictures.
I think i can feed again tomorrow or the day after.
So thinking about mixing terra vega for added nitrogen with terra flores.
and entertaining the possibility of picking up some calmag.
how do you’all feel about doing the pk 13/14 on the next feeding as well?View attachment 1988790View attachment 1988791

How often do you water and what is that light set at? They look a little upset.

MarkDm

MarkDm

Hi,
ive watered on 19th, 23rd, and 26th.
changed from terravega to terranova.
Light is at 70% or so. Been trying to get it at 75%.
IR 15 min before start and 15 min after end.
UV about 45 mins daily. Plants look like crackheads after .. not sure about the UV…

Plant situation is what it is. Next grow will not be more than 2

Thanks,
Mark

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ Indica
Supporter
Hi,
ive watered on 19th, 23rd, and 26th.
changed from terravega to terranova.
Light is at 70% or so. Been trying to get it at 75%.
IR 15 min before start and 15 min after end.
UV about 45 mins daily. Plants look like crackheads after .. not sure about the UV…

Plant situation is what it is. Next grow will not be more than 2

Thanks,
Mark
There are too many variables to really know but that running 2 next time is a solid plan. I'd wait until they wilt a little then water. Next time if it was 5 days to wilt a little, then water every 4 days. That works for me the best least from GT

MarkDm

MarkDm

I think i might have figured something out.
Had the fan on the top right hand corner blowing to the bottom right.

—F
00X
XXX

The plants on the blast radius, and where it hit the wall and turned, were affected the most. Other plants have yellowing leaves but do not look ”That” stressed. Maybe it is pulling too much moisture from the fabric pots?
Propably overwatered as well and went too heavy with terraflores.

went in and gave
1.3ml/L terravega
1ml/L terra flores
0.6ml/L rhizotonic
0.6ml/L cannazym
and 1ml/L cannaboost

i think its going to be ok from here.
Appreciate all the help.

9E860426 666C 4E87 ACB5 151F284B2022
C728533F 68D1 4239 B297 23E1B118F768

MarkDm

MarkDm

Nitrogen-Deficiency.jpg
Balanced back to veg nutes and plants are doing better just after a few hours.
thanks for the help.

Mark..

A1750E86 7A0A 4E4D B88B 672D02087FE8
AlexGrowns

AlexGrowns

Keep intensity the same but pull that light up to the ceiling, if the walls are 98% reflective it shouldn't be too low light.

MarkDm

MarkDm

Keep intensity the same but pull that light up to the ceiling, if the walls are 98% reflective it shouldn't be too low light.
Thank you, i actually dropped the intensity to 55% while the plant was stressing.
I have a question for you.
since the plant footpring falls under the lights radius. Is there a benefit in moving it farther away with more lumens? Or is are you just saying in a round about way to not kill the plants with lights?

Its sorta amazing since all my youth i heard people growing with 1k hps and now the leds are tuned to 265 wats.

Im interested in the next step with pk 13/14. Cant find a suggestion on how much to apply on autoflowers.

Also i am wondering how many weeks i have to when i need to flush?

AlexGrowns

AlexGrowns

Thank you, i actually dropped the intensity to 55% while the plant was stressing.
I have a question for you.
since the plant footpring falls under the lights radius. Is there a benefit in moving it farther away with more lumens? Or is are you just saying in a round about way to not kill the plants with lights?

Its sorta amazing since all my youth i heard people growing with 1k hps and now the leds are tuned to 265 wats.

Im interested in the next step with pk 13/14. Cant find a suggestion on how much to apply on autoflowers.

Also i am wondering how many weeks i have to when i need to flush?
I almost see it like a cob or phosphorus screen pulling it up if it's in a tent, IMO the LED "lasers" disperse but wont lose much actual light because the walls, kinda like a magnifying glass.

And for the 1000w hps they need to be far away at first until there is enough plant mass to absorb it and create humidity then the plants can get pretty close.

IMO at some point stretching should be your goal before flowering.

I'm not sure about your other questions I don't have experience with that.

Hope it's helpful.

Top Bottom