First Grow With Vertigo.. Paradise Seeds

• Thread starter str8smokn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

Next is the whiteberry.
Stinky berry smells. I like this one.
The reg photo should be pretty good I would think.
STR8

Quagmire

Quagmire

Looking pretty nice there bro.. I like the White Berry especially.. can't wait to see them pack on the weight.. keep up the fine work and thanks for sharing all you do.. Must be nice to be able to put them outside.. we are still in the low 80's here and would be so perfect to run Auto's here from Aug to Jan outdoors.... hehe

Quagmire

Quagmire

,but when I get back from Florida in September
STR8

Ah bro, you should of stopped by.. I could of laid some beans on ya to give a try.. got plenty and would love an opinion on some of my crosses... can't wait to see what you up to next.. hope the smoke was all you hoped for..peace

str8smokn

str8smokn

Ah bro, you should of stopped by.. I could of laid some beans on ya to give a try.. got plenty and would love an opinion on some of my crosses... can't wait to see what you up to next.. hope the smoke was all you hoped for..peace

Where you about my friend?
Yeah those are inside ,it's already 40's at night.
The Whiteberry is my favorite out of the Paradise seeds that I've tried.
STR8

Quagmire

Quagmire

Space Coast area.. lets just say the rockets go up in my backyard bro... 10 miles to the beach kinda place... hit me up next time k..
I've got a few White strains I've not tried yet.. White Krush, The White, White Bubble... so many strains, so little time.. I just started these:
Pacific's G13 x BW, Long Bottom Leaf, SFVOG x Chemdog an old strain that went by the name Kate..
peace bro

str8smokn

str8smokn

Hell ya Quagmire,I was just around ya,damn I missed out!
Sounds like you have a nice lineup going into place.
If your ever up around Memphis give me a shout.
STR8

Quagmire

Quagmire

I will bro, my Dad is near you in a way on Tn, Ky border and other family in KY and I drive near you to get there.. so someday my friend we will meet ok.. good luck on the grow off, hope them seeds pop up for ya, could of sent you some man if that was all ya had.. next time ok..

str8smokn

str8smokn

Yes sir you drive right through me to get to them. Next time we can have a sesh as they say.

I should of taken you up on the offer before,but I hate asking for shit.
I just need to break down and start ordering seeds.
But when your broke its kind of hard to send cash in mail. Trust reasons,hear to many people getting burned.
That's why I have always bought my seeds on vac.in Amsterdam in person and just snuck them back home.
I guess I have to start trusting some day. Ok I'm rambling so it must be bed time.
Cheers and thanks again.
That entry of yours looks mighty tight!
STR8

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

Wow congrats, those plants are beauties! Good job STR8!!
What are you planning on growing next?
Peace

Top Bottom