First Grow

• Thread starter KSSR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KSSR

KSSR

Hey all this is my first time actually growing and I just wanted to put up some pics of my little ones to see if I can get any constructive criticism. Also as of now I am using general organics nutes ph to 6.8 I'm extremely new to this but I love to read and learn. Please ask me questions and I will do my best to answer and take in any information any of you would be kind enough to pass along my way. Also they are in fox farm ocean forest medium. View attachment 935305View attachment 935306View attachment 935307View attachment 935308View attachment 935309View attachment 935311View attachment 935312View attachment 935313View attachment 935314View attachment 935315

KSSR

KSSR

Hey all this is my first time actually growing and I just wanted to put up some pics of my little ones to see if I can get any constructive criticism. Also as of now I am using general organics nutes ph to 6.8 I'm extremely new to this but I love to read and learn. Please ask me questions and I will do my best to answer and take in any information any of you would be kind enough to pass along my way. Also they are in fox farm ocean forest medium. View attachment 935305View attachment 935306View attachment 935307View attachment 935308View attachment 935309View attachment 935311View attachment 935312View attachment 935313View attachment 935314View attachment 935315

20200131 083342
20200131 083353
20200131 083437
20200131 083441
20200131 083445
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

your gonna have to put something around the clear pots,roots dont like lights,and the roots will swirl all around those pots,make sure you also have really good drain holes in them.
plants look like you had a issue you fixed,and doing pretty good it seems,healthy ass stem for sure

KSSR

KSSR

your gonna have to put something around the clear pots,roots dont like lights,and the roots will swirl all around those pots,make sure you also have really good drain holes in them.
plants look like you had a issue you fixed,and doing pretty good it seems,healthy ass stem for sure
Oh I most certainly have fixed that issue. Didnt realize algae would grow on the roots. But they are all taped up now and growing pretty well I would say for bever having done this before haha.

KSSR

KSSR

yes I had a lighting issue for awhile because I had it wayyyy to close so I burned them but got that fixed, and had a slight bit of nute burn but I also believe I have solved that issue as well. And man those stems are crazy thick in person for being so short. Hey when would be a good time to possibly trim them so this lst can take full effect? Also I just stopped my 2 smaller ones with the intentions of lst at a later date.

KSSR

KSSR

This is usually a female when they cross🙂
Nice I believe I may have come across all females by chance haha. So I have a question about watering tho. Am I the only person that uses a moisture meter to gauge when to water?

KSSR

KSSR

Nice I believe I may have come across all females by chance haha. So I have a question about watering tho. Am I the only person that uses a moisture meter to gauge when to water?
And is it a bad thing if I use one?

Madbud

Madbud

I use a cheap double prong 3way meter but you get a feel for when the plant is light and dry.

KSSR

KSSR

great practice actually,when you get to between 45 and 55%,fifty magic number water
I have been waiting until this meter says dry only because when I water any time before that my plants drop so hard and it freaks me out haha. But since I've started doing this they always seem to be much happier with me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom